Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logorama
They talked about this briefly on the show today. I actually watched it yesterday after it won the Oscar for best short animated film. It's pretty awesome and some most of the language is NSFW.

http://www.garagetv.be/video-galerij/buz...ogo_s.aspx
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Why is Mr. Clean gay ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Why is Mr. Clean gay ?

I thought that was really funny!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I always knew I hated Ronald McDonald.
potthole Wrote:I always knew I hated Ronald McDonald.

All clowns are F'd up, and that dude is the king of clowns
Wowie Groovie !
For those of us in GR, it was like watching the Huge Show with all those logos popping in randomly!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:For those of us in GR, it was like watching the Huge Show with all those logos popping in randomly!

Randomly? Every building was a logo...and ultimately it was about the downfall of the American economy (McDonald's and Weight Watchers happen to be two of the few who have actually increased profits during this recession)
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:(McDonald's and Weight Watchers happen to be two of the few who have actually increased profits during this recession)

How ironic . . . :wtf:
Queenie Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:(McDonald's and Weight Watchers happen to be two of the few who have actually increased profits during this recession)

How ironic . . . :wtf:

Haha I know...but apparently McDonald's is recession proof...which is messed up...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."