Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge-a-dumbass Bill Simonson
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-See-If-This-Pile-of-Poop-Can-Get-More-Fans-Than-Bill-Simonson/334764028275?ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lets-See- ... 275?ref=nf</a><!-- m -->

I think the poop can get more fans than that dipshit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm a fan...of the poop.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I've gotten e-mail notification that Dummy himself has responded to some comments of mine in the group discussion. I'm really curious to see them, but can't until I get home from work.
I posted on there as well.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
He just can't help himself. You just know that inside he is seething.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Can't believe he had the stones to say that the group was good for his show.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Did anyone send this to the Guys? They should definitely become a fan of the poop too.

As you said Biff, he has to be boiling inside over this and he shows it with his posts. He is trying to maintain that all publicity is good publicity but he'd be wrong in this case. Besides, the more people that listen to his show, the more people that will realize the poop is more entertaining and has less sponsors.
I have no idea who this person is...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:I have no idea who this person is...

He's the guy that has The Huge Show

http://espn1009.com/BILL-SIMONSON/2608860
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Oh. Sports. Who cares?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
If he really didn't care about the group, he wouldn't have sought it out and started to post in it. Dork.
krystal Wrote:Oh. Sports. Who cares?

You'd have to hear this guy to really appreciate it. Douchiness rarely achieves this level.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Real Big is actually a bigger dick than me.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Yea, krystal this guy is King Douchebag.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I hate the Chicago White Sox. I hate the team, and I can't stand their fans. There is one thing, however, that White Sox fans have done that does get a nod from me-- kick the crap out of Somewhat Large.
potthole Wrote:I hate the Chicago White Sox. I hate the team, and I can't stand their fans. There is one thing, however, that White Sox fans have done that does get a nod from me-- kick the crap out of Somewhat Large.

Fer shure. It's the only decent thing that the White Sox have done in ages.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
They did one other thing right but unfortunately it was right for them and not for us...getting rid of Huge (ego).

He sure liked responding to me on the Poop page though.
They didn't get rid of him. Billy Boy ran away (or a cyber hang up if you prefer).

The dude who created the page had Fat Head on ignore because he kept messaging him.

The child (Bill) is obsessed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Why is Titan not a fan of the poop?
I wonder why Biff knows that the dude who created the page has BS on ignore? You must be really good friends with that dude, Biff.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
In Biff's defense, the "dude" did mention it on the page a few times. Of course if that "dude" knew who I was, there's no telling who that "dude" might be!
landmammaldolphin Wrote:In Biff's defense, the "dude" did mention it on the page a few times. Of course if that "dude" knew who I was, there's no telling who that "dude" might be!

This is true.

I did not start the page. I would tell you if I did.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The "dudes" name is Grant Floorington, as can be seen with the messages between him and really big douchebag.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Titan, how could you?? I just clicked on Bill Simonson's page and you are a friend of his on FB???? WTF?????