Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much Ive missed you guys
Its going to take me a while to catch up but since I still don't sleep I now at least have something constructive to do at night. Was hoping some of you could write me a brief synopsis of the forum goings ons in your usual hilarious fashion.

P.S. Mad Dog I'm working on an email for you as we speak
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Welcome back!

Where did you go?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Brief synopsis...

I posted some really hilarious shit.

The end.
Wowie Groovie !
I didn't technically go anywhere except slightly insane. Slipped into a dark few months of working 15hr days 7 days a week with no sleep and migraines 2 days/week, some life drama, etc. The only things that got me through were a)the podcast, b)my animals, c) food. Also a bunch of S at work changed and made it impossible to do much on the internet.

Thank you Titan for the intriguing synopsis that makes me definitely feel more sad at missing your witicisms Smile
You don't understand.

He was referring to the odd shapes he makes in his toilet that he took photos of.

No witicisms were involved.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Ah, his use of the word hilarious threw me off, now if he'd used 'artistic' or 'inspired' Id have known EXACTLY what he was referring to.
Opus Wrote:You don't understand.

He was referring to the odd shapes he makes in his toilet that he took photos of.

:lol: :clap: :thumbup:

We've missed you Torque!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I guess the big news is that I got married, Lokizilla popped out a kid, and Mad Dog got fired for being a not-racist. Also, Titan and I went on a road trip to stalk the show and said a lot of bad words in our videos.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Loki had a baby??? I haven't even seen her on here in forever.

Also, Howie lost his play privileges at work and can no longer spend time on here, Becky fell off the face of the earth, and Queenie became a GRAMMA.

And 0rz is still being a creeper.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
And Allyson won forum MVP.

Welcome back Torque!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krystal Wrote:And 0rz is still being a creeper.

:lol:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

is he making a font for himself like zane is?

oh and queenie won the death pool
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
oh and Biff...who am I kidding no one cares about anything Biff did.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Wow, belated congratulations to 0rz, Loki, Queenie, and Allyson! And to Mad Dog for his principles. What is this death pool you speak of? I must do more recon...
Confusedhifty:

There is no death pool. Forget you ever heard of it. It doesn't exist.

Now, people will go on and on about this "death pool" and how its some game we play here, and people have even managed to get "trophies" on their profiles for winning this imaginary game, but seeking out said game, is not wise.

The death pool WILL consume you.
schuyler16 Wrote:

Actually, Jiggy and I tied.
Hey Torque, I havn't been on much either really. Its good to hear from you though. Angel
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
and I continue to fly under the radar....but I do like it that way
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Queenie Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:

Actually, Jiggy and I tied.

Best be given props where it's due. I consider it an honor to share a trophy with the Queen. Even if others had to suffer for our glory.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
oops, my apologies jiggy. Who cares if others had to suffer for your glory, its not as if you killed them just to win the contest... OR DID YOU???!!!!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:oops, my apologies jiggy. Who cares if others had to suffer for your glory, its not as if you killed them just to win the contest... OR DID YOU???!!!!

Jiggy would never do that :think:
zdunklee Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:oops, my apologies jiggy. Who cares if others had to suffer for your glory, its not as if you killed them just to win the contest... OR DID YOU???!!!!

Are you saying that I would?? :wtf:
zdunklee Wrote:

I only kill people who underestimate my abilities. I'm adding names...
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Hmmm...well sucks to be that guy.
What do you do to people who overestimate your abilities?
Torque Wrote:What do you do to people who overestimate your abilities?

Well it usually begins and ends with a solid punch to the yamsack.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:

Well it usually begins and ends with a solid punch to the yamsack.
Followed up with a jujitsu karate chop to the liver. Remember Biff? :x
Biff Wrote:

Well it usually begins and ends with a solid connection of my lips and tongue to their yamsack

There ya go Biffy, I fixed it for ya
Wowie Groovie !