Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Station Mayors
Well guys, what are your opinions about the new station mayors?, I think it seems like a pretty cool idea. I would apply for Myrtle Beach(and still might) but my schedule is so full I don't think I could give the position the attention it deserves
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
I think it's a great idea. If any of my local stations ever picks up the show, I'll be first in line to apply for Station Mayor. I would be a great S.M. because I make it a point to be familiar with local current events. Then again, I am a huge douche, so maybe not. :lol:
"This is Free Beer giving out the phone number: '1800nilskdw$ivlueqiub&gheuig@hn.' Did you just say, 1-800-iueh#*rhbvncnvnbv%sdqvgf?" -Eric Zane
I just want to be the mayor of comedy
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:I just want to be the mayor of comedy

I thought you were . . . :wtf:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I nominate the FREEDOM guy for station mayor
There is no one who is more deserving of a station mayor position than you Queen.
Wowie Groovie !
Rebel Wrote:I think it's a great idea. If any of my local stations ever picks up the show, I'll be first in line to apply for Station Mayor. I would be a great S.M. because I make it a point to be familiar with local current events. Then again, I am a huge douche, so maybe not. :lol:

no..... being a douche is a + for this position
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:There is no one who is more deserving of a station mayor position than you Queen.

Titan! Wrote:
Rebel Wrote:I think it's a great idea. If any of my local stations ever picks up the show, I'll be first in line to apply for Station Mayor. I would be a great S.M. because I make it a point to be familiar with local current events. Then again, I am a huge douche, so maybe not. :lol:

Are you calling Queenie a douche?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I applied. I figured with my name (and apparent douchiness Sad) I should at least give it a shot despite the fact that I'm vastly underqualified. Some days I listen to the show straight through as it airs but others I don't get a chance to and have to podcast in the evening. I would like the job just to see how many days (seconds?) it takes for me to be drummed out.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
zdunklee Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:There is no one who is more deserving of a station mayor position than you Queen.

Titan! Wrote:

Are you calling Queenie a douche?

Yes, but she's the Queen of douche's, and she's totally awesome. Seriously, there is no one in the entire listening area of Nashville who is more qualified to be Mayor than Queen.
Wowie Groovie !