Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Schuyler16!!
Hope you have a wonderful day!!

[Image: Happy-birthday.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Happy Birthday! Go and drink...now!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Happy Happy!

[Image: basque.%20bust%20boob%20cake%20sexy%20corset%20sml.JPG]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
zdunklee Wrote:Happy Birthday! Go and drink...now!
Thanks for the advice on breaking the law there zdunk, next year I intend to follow your advice but I would like to be able to do it legally. and Orz, thanks for the cake!

I ALMOST FORGOT (actually, I did Wink) AND THANKS TO QUEENIE FOR HER SUPER AWESOMENESS IN BRINGING TO LIGHT THE FACT THAT IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY!! :wave:
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Happy Birthday! Go and drink...now!
Thanks for the advice on breaking the law there zdunk, next year I intend to follow your advice but I would like to be able to do it legally. and Orz, thanks for the cake!

No problem...I figure do as I did, and break that law...but I started that when I was 16.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
hmm. I'll have to take that into consideration
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type