Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anything cool going on Friday March 19th in GR/ Kalamazoo?
I'll be in town that weekend and have a little free time friday afternoon before I have to set up that evening. We used to go to the fishing/ hunting/ camping expo, but last year were disappointed to find it was mostly fishing, no camping or hunting to speak of. So maybe something different this year. Let me know if you can think of anything fun and cheap. thanks!

btw if anyone wants to go to the living history show heres the website http://www.kalamazooshow.com/
Of course something cool is going on. GR and Kalamazoo are practically a cultural mecca of the Great Lakes states.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I hear the soup kitchen downtown has a wonderful spring quiche this time of year. You can even eat it down by the river so you can watch all the "big shots" eat at Charley's Crab and wonder what could've been.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Seriously though. GR folk, when are you available for a FBHW meetup, since Sunshyne is the only person from Nashville to come visit us.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Deja Vu....
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:Seriously though. GR folk, when are you available for a FBHW meetup, since Sunshyne is the only person from Nashville to come visit us.

Well clearly that is because sunshyne is the only Cool person from Nashville.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Seriously though. GR folk, when are you available for a FBHW meetup, since Sunshyne is the only person from Nashville to come visit us.

Well clearly that is because sunshyne is the only Cool person from Nashville.
Don't forget Alan Jackson.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Oh my word! I am seriously going to try and get up there this summer. Probably around the end of June.

Are ya happy now?!! :wave:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
BOUT DAMN TIME!!!! Now I can stop making not very subtle comments about your lack of coming up to MI.

Also, you pussied out by coming in June and missing the snow. I pray to God for a freak June snowstorm. Maybe they'll still have snow in Mich-Tech?

0rz0ski Wrote:BOUT DAMN TIME!!!! Now I can stop making not very subtle comments about your lack of coming up to MI.

Also, you pussied out by coming in June and missing the snow. I pray to God for a freak June snowstorm. Maybe they'll still have snow in Mich-Tech?
ATTENTION MICHIGANDERS: Start storing snowballs in your freezers now. These will come in handy I would say, ohhhhh sometime in June. You'll thank me later.
Geez!! I was just waiting on Jiggy to move to Arkansas . . . :roll:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I wish there were snowballs to store...but if there are...queenie better watch out.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Snow on Sunday, z.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/49508?dayNum=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/49508?dayNum=4</a><!-- m -->

West Michigan ThunderHawks have a game in GR on Friday night at 7.
0rz0ski Wrote:Snow on Sunday, z.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/49508?dayNum=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/49508?dayNum=4</a><!-- m -->

Not here! 70 on Saturday!!

http://weather.weatherbug.com/TN/Nashvil...ecast.html
potthole Wrote:West Michigan ThunderHawks have a game in GR on Friday night at 7.

Yeah, what Potthole said,

Friday night West Michigan ThunderHawks 7:00pm kickoff

Come and watch the game, and see me and Potty doour camera thing, (which is the real reason to show up)

Sunshyne, you and your hubby, and maybe if Oriz and Mike show up, after the game we can all meet up at one of our fine West Michigan eateries
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:Oh my word! I am seriously going to try and get up there this summer. Probably around the end of June.

Are ya happy now?!! :wave:

Yeah yeah yeah. We've heard this before.
Wowie Groovie !
So, sun! What's the timeframe you're looking at?

I hope the weather sucks Saturday too. We sell more if the locals have nothing better to do than go to an indoor living history show.
Well, we have to set up at 7. I didn't get out of work as early as I wanted yesterday, so we haven't made it that far yet. We are going to stop at Michgan City? Being that I've never seen a great lake before, we are going to do some touristy thing with that. After we get checked into our hotel in Kzoo, we were going to go eat a quick supper. then go the site to set up. Just because of time limitations of me and everyone else, it would probably be good if you could all come to the show tomorrow or Sunday (not much else to do if its snowing). We will be set up in the Hazel Grey room, our magazine is called "On The Trail", I'll be dressed funny.
I hope you have a great show, Sunshyne! and I hope you get to meet the gang up there.
sunshyne Wrote:I hope the weather sucks Saturday too. We sell more if the locals have nothing better to do than go to an indoor living history show.
Well, we have to set up at 7. I didn't get out of work as early as I wanted yesterday, so we haven't made it that far yet. We are going to stop at Michgan City? Being that I've never seen a great lake before, we are going to do some touristy thing with that. After we get checked into our hotel in Kzoo, we were going to go eat a quick supper. then go the site to set up. Just because of time limitations of me and everyone else, it would probably be good if you could all come to the show tomorrow or Sunday (not much else to do if its snowing). We will be set up in the Hazel Grey room, our magazine is called "On The Trail", I'll be dressed funny.

Okay Grand Rapidians (and surrounding area).

We're going to depart Sunday morning at 8am from our apartment to Kzoo for the show. If anyone wants to come with, PM, Text, or Facebook me and I'll give you directions to our complex. Admission to the show is $5. We'll carpool together and it will be awesome.

Shotgun.
Wowie Groovie !
It was awesome to meet the lovely and talented Sunshyne and Sunshyne's husband. We got to learn a lot about Sun, as well as see a pretty cool history show. Hopefully next time you travel up here we'll be able to spend a little more time than an afternoon together!

I hope so too! It was great to meet you all. Big Grin
We made it home safely, we got to our house around 12:15 am. I'm tired. It was nice to finally see a great lake. The weather was crazy. there was seriously a drop of 40 degrees (according to the thermometer on my husband;s truck) from friday to saturday. I'll let you know next time I'm coming up there. I hope you all will come down to TN for a visit sometime. :wave: