Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Tourney AT Espn.com
here's our message board tourney...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/groupfind?entryID=3435007&entryID=3435007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/en/group ... ID=3435007</a><!-- m -->

Group name: FBHW Message board

password: buckfiff

join now !

Winner gets ? ? ?

:wave:
Wowie Groovie !
I'm in.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I'm in.

Bring it Beech !
Wowie Groovie !
winner winner chicken dinner right here
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Hey that sounds like a good prize. I'll send the winner a chicken.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Hey that sounds like a good prize. I'll send the winner a chicken.
Make sure when I win you just send me some KFC gift cards or something.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:Hey that sounds like a good prize. I'll send the winner a chicken.

No no.... No one said anything about a KFC gift card. If you win, I'll mail you a chicken
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:Hey that sounds like a good prize. I'll send the winner a chicken.

No no.... No one said anything about a KFC gift card. WHEN you win, I'll mail you a chicken

Fixed
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Sigh.... Fine, whatever. Jiggy WHEN you and your totally awesome bracket win the FBHW Message Board ESPN bracket tourney whatever blah blah blah,

I will mail you a chicken.

It may, or may not be alive when it reaches you.
Wowie Groovie !
There...see. That didn't hurt.

Oh FYI, when you send my chicken, could you please refrain from doing "things" to it.

ya know...sexually. Confusedhifty:
no. I give no guarantee that your chicken will not be sexually "enhanced"
Wowie Groovie !
I'm not sure why Jiggy even bothers to worry. I'm gonna win it! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queen, has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you lie to yourself.

and I notice you only got in on the action after hearing of Titan's sexually molested chicken offer.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Queen, has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you lie to yourself.

and I notice you only got in on the action after hearing of Fucktard's sexually molested chicken offer.

You're just jealous because I waited for you to leave GR before visiting, but it's sweet that you think i'm adorable!

aaannnnddd

Yes, Jiggy. Yes, I only wanted to join after hearing about the sexually molested chicken offer. :wtf:

It COULDN'T have had anything to do with the fact that I wasn't finished filling out my bracket. I had to be sure of my picks, and I had to hear what Obama was predicting.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Queen, has anyone ever told you how adorable you are when you lie to yourself.

and I notice you only got in on the action after hearing of Fucktard's sexually molested chicken offer.

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.
aaannnnddd

Yes, Jiggy. Yes, I only wanted to join after hearing about the sexually molested chicken offer. :thumbup:

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..

This is what I heard.
Whatever, fucker! I'm still gonna beat you!

That was pretty funny though!! Tongue I was wondering what was taking you so long to slap me. Now I know that you were spending your time editing my post. "Blah" is such a long and hard word to type . . . :lol:
Queenie...hate to break it to ya, but it is gonna be really hard for you to win once Villanova loses in the first round.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Queenie...hate to break it to ya, but it is gonna be really hard for you to win once Villanova loses in the first round.

Whacho talkin bout, Willis?

EDIT: HA!
Wow at the upsets and close games so far. Somebody that went out on a limb is going to be a big winner!
Queenie Wrote:Wow at the upsets and close games so far. Somebody that went out on a limb is going to be a big winner!

EDIT: and OH SNAP! I hated to see Vandy lose, but that just really effed up your bracket, Jiggy
Why the hell would you pick vandy jiggy? That'd be like picking Arkansas to win something. :wave:
Queenie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow at the upsets and close games so far. Somebody that went out on a limb is going to be a big winner!

EDIT: and OH SNAP! I hated to see Vandy lose, but that just really effed up your bracket, Jiggy
zdunklee Wrote:Why the hell would you pick vandy jiggy? That'd be like picking Arkansas to win something. :wave:

I will only hand out one screw you in this message. So there ya go...
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

zdunklee Wrote:Why the hell would you pick vandy jiggy? That'd be like picking Arkansas to win something. :wave:

HAHAHAHA . . . oh, wait . . . was that one screw you directed at me too? :eh:
Queenie Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

HAHAHAHA . . . oh, wait . . . was that one screw you directed at me too? :eh:

You get about 17-21% of that, yes!
Probably the only time I'll get to say this ....

Hey look ! I'm winning.

Maybe I'll just keep that chicken

Although it looks like I picked Siena over Purdue. That wasn't intentional. Oopsie.
Wowie Groovie !
Holy shit! This is a VERY interesting tournament. I don't think I have ever done this bad in the first round. :thumbdown:

EDIT: Probably the only time i'll get to say this . . . I'm losing!! But, I have the possibility of actually winning. Weird. Confusedhock:
Titan! Wrote:Probably the only time I'll get to say this ....

Hey look ! I'm winning.

Maybe I'll just keep that chicken

Although it looks like I picked Siena over Purdue. That wasn't intentional. Oopsie.

Don't worry Siena is going to beat Purdue...Purdue can't play without Hummel in the lineup and he is done for the season with injury. Siena deserved a much higher seed.
Guess I didn't pick Siena after all.

99.8%

So this is what being a winner feels like.
Wowie Groovie !
So who just lost their champion?
? Queenie ?
Wowie Groovie !
zdunklee Wrote:So who just lost their champion?
:oops:
Hmmmm... A possible big 10 match up in the Elite Eight ?
Wowie Groovie !

Your Mom.
Wowie Groovie !

Well fuck me, man! I watched the game (yeah we had the Direct TV hooked up at the campsite!) and was just totally pissed!! I think I got really drunk after that. I don't remember.
Sigh.... Well that was fun while it lasted.

Go State, and or Butler
Wowie Groovie !
Ha Ha. suck it Tennessee !
Wowie Groovie !
:thumbup:
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Good job LMD!! You are the winner of a sexually molested chicken. I'm just glad I didn't come in last place (*cough* JIGGY *cough*).
Thanks Queenie! I will donate the sexually molested chicken back to Titan ! Can I get one of those nifty little tags under my name for winning this or is it not important enough?
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Thanks Queenie! I will donate the sexually molested chicken back to Fucktard ! Can I get one of those nifty little tags under my name for winning this or is it not important enough?

Paging Opus.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.