Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David McCullough on The Bachelor
Started a new Facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=107129012647026

This was based off of the latest Dan O'Brien article on cracked.com. http://www.cracked.com/blog/more-like-be...e-amiright

Some of you have gotten invites. The rest of you need to join too.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm going to join as soon as I get access to facebook on my zune. I think work blocked it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I just posted the fansite on cracked's website. We'll see what happens.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Who ?
Wowie Groovie !
It doesn't matter. Just go along with it.
-Jiggy- Wrote:It doesn't matter. Just go along with it.

No...no I will not just go along with it...I'm a non-conformist...

...Also Jiggy started it so it must be a worthless idea :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:

[size=85]No...no I will not just go along with it...I'm a non-conformist...[/size]

[size=50]...Also Jiggy started it so it must be a worthless idea :lol: [/size]
[Image: frustrated-man13.jpg]
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

[size=85]No...no I will not just go along with it...I'm a non-conformist...[/size]

:wave:
zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

I think I detect a brewing bromance.

Are Zach and Jig the new Mark and Howie ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:

I think I detect a brewing bromance.

Are Zach and Jig the new Mark and Howie ?

Where were you for the past year? A little late on this one Titan...and Queenie is included...so it's a threesome.
zdunklee Wrote:Where were you for the past year? A little late on this one Fucktard...and Queenie is included...so it's a threesome.
Queenie keeps us grounded.

....or instigates :think: ......i'm not sure which?
-Jiggy- Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Where were you for the past year? A little late on this one Fucktard...and Queenie is included...so it's a threesome.

All I know is she is old...and forgets stuff too often...oh and did I mention old?
zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:

All I know is she is old...and forgets stuff too often...oh and did I mention old?
....and she's old.

...just sayin'