Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New TV pilots
I found this list of TV pilots for next fall. Some of them sound pretty good.

http://www.fusedfilm.com/2010/03/fusedtv...-2010-2011
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Summer Glau is hot as hell.

The only one I really want to see is "Shit my Dad Says." Hopefully it'll be good and not a flash in the pan. The others seem kind of run of the mill. And who the hell keeps greenlighting 80s shows? They already tried NightRider, now they're off to ruin Hawaii 5-0?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Remember when they remade The Bionic Woman. I tried liking that, I really did. In the end I was only fooling myself.

I think Hawaii-Five O's saving grace is it's cast. That's a pretty solid line-up. I'm looking forward to The Good Guys and the one with Michael Chiklis.

...and of course The Undercovers. JJ Abrams shits out TV scripts made of gold.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Remember when they remade The Bionic Woman. I tried liking that, I really did. In the end I was only fooling myself.

Ditto here. The Bionic Woman was one of my favorite show growing up. I was disappointed.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!