Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Howard Punches Crosby in the Face!!!
I think Jimmy just earned his Goalie spot for Detroit...yet another fighting goalie that hits someone I hate. Fuck you Crosby you cheap shot piece of shit.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOdCEgnv3U[/youtube]
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm not going to lie. I rewound and watched that part 14 times last night. My wife thought I was nuts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
any time I can see Crosby treated like someone's bitch is a good day for me.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Biff Wrote:I'm not going to lie. I rewound and watched that part 14 times last night. My wife thought I was nuts.

I'm with you there Biff...It was exactly what he deserved for trying to cross check Zetti in the back twice right in front of Howard.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
Biff Wrote:I'm not going to lie. I rewound and watched that part 14 times last night. My wife thought I was nuts.

I'm with you there Biff...It was exactly what he deserved for trying to cross check Zetti in the back twice right in front of Howard.

It was three cross checks, a swipe to the head, and then a shove as soon as Z turned around. Z got a good jab in, Bertucci gave him a face wash, and Jimmy gave him the goalie glove. Fuck that punk ass bitch Crosby.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I smile anytime I see that.
I hate Crosby. He's like Paris Hilton on skates, with dark hair and a stick.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"