Poll: What 3 2010 Summer Movies are you looking forward to the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clash of the Titans
20.00%
4 20.00%
Kick-Ass
10.00%
2 10.00%
Iron Man 2
15.00%
3 15.00%
Robin Hood
10.00%
2 10.00%
Macgruber (Yes! That Macgruber)
0%
0 0%
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
0%
0 0%
The A-Team
10.00%
2 10.00%
The Karate Kid
5.00%
1 5.00%
Toy Story 3
10.00%
2 10.00%
Jonah Hex
5.00%
1 5.00%
Knight and Day
0%
0 0%
Twilight: Eclipse
5.00%
1 5.00%
The Last Airbender
5.00%
1 5.00%
Predators
5.00%
1 5.00%
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Summer Blockbusters.
Here we go again guys. If there is one I didn't add here then fuck you just add in your own. I changed this a little from last year. Pick the 3 you want to see the most.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm hoping Jackie Chan is going to be awesome in The Karate Kid.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:I'm hoping Jackie Chan is going to be awesome in The Karate Kid.

Queenie Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:Remember when they remade The Bionic Woman. I tried liking that, I really did. In the end I was only fooling myself.

Ditto here. The Bionic Woman was one of my favorite show growing up. I was disappointed.

We may be having this same conversation again Queenie. I hope not though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm all about Iron Man 2 it looks just as good as the first based on the previews. Also Robin Hood looks like it has a lot of potential to be the "badass" movie of the summer. Finally The A-Team...honestly how can you go wrong with Rampage Jackson as B.A. Baracus?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:I'm all about Iron Man 2 it looks just as good as the first based on the previews. Also Robin Hood looks like it has a lot of potential to be the "badass" movie of the summer. Finally The A-Team...honestly how can you go wrong with Rampage Jackson as B.A. Baracus?
That's pretty much what I picked but instead of A-Team I picked Jonah Hex.