Clash of the Titan s
Wow

titan
Wowie Groovie !
nevermind nothing to see here
Wowie Groovie !
:lol:

Awesome.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Best thread title ever.
When is this fight between Titan and Jiggy going to happen? I see the title but no info on arena/date/time...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
:lol: :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Will this be on Pay-per-view?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
::Facepalm::
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:::Facepalm::

Is that a yes? and what is the cost?
Queenie Wrote::lol: :lol:

:clap: :thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
When is the DVD release?

Can we screen it at one of the big theaters like they did for Fraternity House?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Will Free Beer, Hot Wings, Joe, Zane, and Steve all have parts?
zdunklee Wrote:Will Free Beer, Hot Wings, Joe, Zane, and Steve all have parts?

It depends on when they film it. Free Beer might have jury duty. Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would so take on Titan. If we actually set something like this I would drive my ass back to Michigan as soon as I had free time from my job.

....what kind of clashing are we talking about here? Boxing? MMA? Jello?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
This should be part of the Summer Blockbusters thread.
We could slap at each other till we cry then make up over ice cream and a Sex and the City marathon. Would you guys pay to see something like that?
-Jiggy- Wrote:We could slap at each other till we cry then make up over ice cream and a Sex and the City marathon. Would you guys pay to see something like that?

I say that sounds good...except I think you should have to kick each other in the balls until one of you goes down and is unable to return to a standing position. Then you make up over ice cream and a Sex and the City marathon.
zdunklee Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:We could slap at each other till we cry then make up over ice cream and a Sex and the City marathon. Would you guys pay to see something like that?

I say that sounds good...except I think you should have to kick each other in the balls until one of you goes down and is unable to return to a standing position. Then you make up over ice cream and a Sex and the City marathon.

:owntime: