Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hootenanny, Bitches! Who's in?
This year's Hootenanny is featuring 3 Days Grace, Apocolyptica, Halestorm & November.

FRIDAY MAY 21st MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM

HOOTENANNY BOX OFFICE
Special 102.9 The Buzz Pre Sale—Wednesday March 31st
EXCLUSIVE LIMITED AMOUNT OF PASSES for ONLY $19.99
Tickets are first come first serve-while they last
KEYWORD: HOOT

Ticket Pricing—after exclusive Pre-Sale:
Floor: $42—limited amount
Mezzanine and Balcony: $35
Day of Show: $50
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
You can get tickets today if you are a member of the Buzz Textnation. If you are not a member, you can text "JOIN" to 49375 and take advantage of a one-day jump on everybody else!

I'll definitely be there, and I'm sure it's going to be a blast. I've already talked to Brytn and he is planning on being there as well. We need to meet up before the event and have a couple of drinks somewhere downtown!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Can you just go to Municiple and buy tickets like you can at the Sommet? Because god knows if it's cheaper to buy them on presale with the exhorbinate fees or just to run down to Municiple and pay full price.

Oh, and it seems like the Hootenanny is Circus theme this year?
I'm sure you can. I've send a text to Dagwood this morning trying to find out specifics.

Yes, it is a circus theme this year.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: Brit-Circus-Costume-3.jpg]

I like circuses.
I just talked to Dagwood and he said the presale started tomorrow. I asked about the Buzz Textnation having the ability to obtain tickets today, and he said he didn't know anything about it. I could have sworn I heard Zigz talking about it yesterday afternoon, but nonetheless, we can still get cheap tix tomorrow.
I just went to a 3 Days Grace show in GR and other than their bassist making incredibly funny faces (I think he tries too hard to be a rockstar and comes off as trying to make himself look like Two-Face in the Dark Knight), they put on a pretty good show. Halestorm is good too and their drummer is quite a cut-up. That sounds like it would be a good show to go to. Have fun!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
That sounds like a better lineup than the stupid Wingstock lineup this summer. Give me that set of bands and the wings/beer from Wingstock, and I'm a happy camper.
HALESTORM IS TEH ASWEMO ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Wow, that is a good lineup. 10 hours to Nashville? Hmm..
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Wow, that is a good lineup. 10 hours to Nashville? Hmm..

Tell Mike that mandatory attendance is required for regular forum members. Wink
Queenie Wrote:

I'm not going to force him to come to Nashville on his birthday.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

His attendance isn't mandatory. Yours is.
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

His attendance isn't mandatory. Yours is.

Seconded.

Q, have you gotten your tickets yet?
Not yet. I keep hitting refresh

refresh

refresh

refresh

DAMMIT!!

EDIT: So the $19.99 (+ handling charge for total of $32.14) tickets are for upper levels only, no floor access. The price for floor access at presale prices was a total of $55 . . . Confusedhock: I have one ticket at the $32.14 price if anybody wants to buy it. I'm on hold trying to get a refund from ticketmaster right now. I know, I know . . . good luck with that.
These prices are fucked up. I am so confused.

Ticket Price
US $42.00 x 2
Facility Charge
US $2.75 x 2
Convenience Charge
US $7.00 x 2
Additional Taxes
US $0.65 x 2

Ticketmaster can eat one.

0rz0ski Wrote:Ticket Price
US $42.00 x 2
Facility Charge
US $2.75 x 2
Convenience Charge
US $7.00 x 2
Additional Taxes
US $0.65 x 2

Sad :thumbdown:
US $42.00 x 2
Facility Charge
US $2.75 x 2
Convenience Charge
US $7.00 x 2
Additional Taxes
US $0.65 x 2

Ticketmaster always finds ways to hose you over. The "convenience charge" is the one that always irks me. I've seen recently some situations where Ticketmaster has started to tack on a charge to have your tickets at Will Call, which is a bunch of baloney.
US $42.00 x 2
Facility Charge
US $2.75 x 2
Convenience Charge
US $7.00 x 2
Additional Taxes
US $0.65 x 2

:thumbdown:

But I bought a ticket anyway. :problem:
krystal Wrote:
US $42.00 x 2
Facility Charge
US $2.75 x 2
Convenience Charge
US $7.00 x 2
Additional Taxes
US $0.65 x 2

:thumbdown:

But I bought a ticket anyway. :problem:

Did you know the "convenience" charge is actually more money if you go and buy them at a ticketmaster outlet instead of online? How does that make any sense?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Tickets/Items
US $104.80
Order Processing FeeUS $3.50
Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery No Charge
TOTAL CHARGE S: US $108.30
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

-----------------------------------------------------
Share Your Comments About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster will have the opportunity to review and respond to your comments and other survey responses unless you uncheck the box below.

Tickets were $42. $10 convenience fee makes it $52. Then a facility charge, then more taxes, then AFTER everything was in the cart, you put ANOTHER convenience fee on it, bringing the total for $82 in tickets to $108.30. Next time, just rape me.
------------------------------------------------------

Now I am super excited about Hootenanny this year!!! It's really going to be a blast!!!!
0rz0ski Wrote:Tickets/Items
US $104.80
Order Processing FeeUS $3.50
Standard Mail: Allow 10 to 14 days for delivery No Charge
TOTAL CHARGE S: US $108.30
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

-----------------------------------------------------
Share Your Comments About Ticketmaster

Ticketmaster will have the opportunity to review and respond to your comments and other survey responses unless you uncheck the box below.

Tickets were $42. $10 convenience fee makes it $52. Then a facility charge, then more taxes, then AFTER everything was in the cart, you put ANOTHER convenience fee on it, bringing the total for $82 in tickets to $108.30. Next time, just rape me.
------------------------------------------------------

Well you can look at it this way, if there is facility fee generally that means you won't have to pay to park. DTE in Clarkston has a facility fee of $3 per ticket, but no charge to park in the parking lot. Same with a few other venues in the Chicago area.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
She wouldn't have to park anyway. Didn't you know that when you come to Nashville you get chauffeured around? Gosh!
Queenie Wrote:She wouldn't have to park anyway. Didn't you know that when you come to Nashville you get chauffeured around? Gosh!

Yeah! What kind of people does he think we are? We aren't going to leave them on their own to deal with Tennessee drivers!
I live in Michigan, and have driven in Chicago. I'm not scared of Tennessee drivers, and I daresay that the hubby will probably outright challenge them. Queen knows how skilled of a driver he is from the Springfield Orgy.

if by "skilled" you mean bent on destruction and mayhem
Wowie Groovie !
Mayhem, possibly. It was fun to fishtail on gravel in the durango and scare the shit out of Queen and Plunger. :twisted: