Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the F?
No one wished me a happy birthday. Fuck you too!
[Image: jesus-hates-you.jpg]
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
a) I was out sick for half of yesterday and today.
b) We aren't facebook friends, so I can't see your b-day that way.
c) Your birthday isn't listed on your profile.
d) Go eat one.

Happy Belated!
[Image: china+fireman.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
As if coming over and having dinner with you wasn't enough. :crazy:

I know your baby stole the show last night, though, so I guess you could use some interweb love.
You don't exist, so you have no need for birthday wishes.
Wowie Groovie !
I actually did see that it was your birthday Monday. It was boaz's birthday as well (he's not quite as old as you are, though) . . . anyway, I decided to text boaz a happy birthday (he appreciated that) but I couldn't text you because I lost your cell number. Besides, don't you know that you no longer have to celebrate your birthday since you have William now? Didn't you read Shit I don't have to/get to do after I have a child??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Fine, here's a cake.

[Image: shitcakesmzl7.jpg]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad I didn't open this thread at work today.
Thanks. I'm feeling the love now. Still no Biff. Any yes Titan, I exist...(when Biff wants me to)
:waaah: I didnt whine when no one didnt notice mine, but hey thats just me
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
fustercluck Wrote:Thanks. I'm feeling the love now. Still no Biff. Any yes Fucktard, I exist...(when Biff wants me to)

Birthdays don't matter after 21. But if it makes you feel better, I never participate in birthday threads because I don't want anyone to feel slighted if I miss one.

I hope yesterday was good for you though! And hopefully you brushed your teeth before you got your birthday "present". Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
why would I have to brush my teeth to get my "present" :o
[Image: insult11.gif]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.