Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After one week......
We have had almost 1200 people register. Thank you all for your patience as we experience growing pains and work together to find our niche.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well so far so good, I would say this is working rather well.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
So whats my niche Biff?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
It's great to finally have a community for listeners. None of my friends listen so I can never discuss what happens on the show. I love it!
That's what she said.
wienerpoopie Wrote:So whats my niche Biff?

Your niche is having one of my favorite avatars on the forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow we all have a niche?
I didn't think i had one of those.
Philly Mike Wrote:Wow we all have a niche?
I didn't think i had one of those.

Yes although the rumor is that yours needs a trim.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well yeah i have been letting it grow a little to wild, i was thinking of dying it too
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:So whats my niche Biff?

Your niche is having one of my favorite avatars on the forum.

I LIKE!

[Image: borat.jpg]
Philly Mike Wrote:Well yeah i have been letting it grow a little to wild, i was thinking of dying it too

Pepper and tweezers. Pour some pepper on it and when it sneezes grab it with the tweezers.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you Biff for all your hard work. I know it must be just plumb tiring having to roam these boards trying to keep up with all the dicks.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was wondering if we should come up with a term of endearment for ourselves.....

Biff (just thinking out loud)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If "Moron" wasn't taken, Biff, I think that'd be sort of fitting here, too.
Queenie Wrote:Thank you Biff for all your hard work. I know it must be just plumb tiring having to roam these boards trying to keep up with all the dicks.

My finger is a little sore :'(
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I now see so much badly typed, misspelled, awfully grammarized text, that I swear I am starting to speak it.
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Thank you Biff for all your hard work. I know it must be just plumb tiring having to roam these boards trying to keep up with all the dicks.

My finger is a little sore :'(

Kudos to you too Dino! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I think the boards is running pretty smooth, kudos to the mods thus far. (except to whichever one of you tagged me with that poster child ****)

As for my niche, my parents had it chopped off when I was born, it's kind of a family tradition dating back to the 1400s
Wowie Groovie !
Biff, I've been here for one day and have yet to be made a moderator. Please have this matter looked into in a timely manner.

Thank you in advance.
potthole Wrote:If "Moron" wasn't taken, Biff, I think that'd be sort of fitting here, too.

I was thinking "a-holes".

[Madden drop] He took it up the A hole [/Madden]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:Biff, I've been here for one day and have yet to be made a moderator. Please have this matter looked into in a timely manner.

Thank you in advance.

If by "moderator" you mean "brown trout sniffer" then you're golden.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:I think the boards is running pretty smooth, kudos to the mods thus far. (except to whichever one of you tagged me with that poster child ****)

You earned it your first day.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Biff, I've been here for one day and have yet to be made a moderator. Please have this matter looked into in a timely manner.

Thank you in advance.

If by "moderator" you mean "brown trout sniffer" then you're golden.

No, I mean moderator. I wish to edit people's posts to make them look like idiots.

Please attend to this immediately. Thanks again.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:If by "moderator" you mean "brown trout sniffer" then you're golden.

No, I mean moderator. I wish to edit people's posts to make them look like idiots.

FISTOR!!!

[Image: fist.jpg]
Fistor Wrote:No, I mean moderator.

Done and done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Done and done.

YOU GAVE HIM TOO MUCH POWER!!!
Admin Wrote:

Done and done.

Thank you.

About time I got some damn respect around here.
wienerpoopie Wrote:YOU GAVE HIM TO MUCH POWER!!!

Did you intend to type "two"?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:If by "moderator" you mean "brown trout sniffer" then you're golden.

Ha!! Like we need your help looking like idiots.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:YOU GAVE HIM TO MUCH POWER!!!

Did you intend to type "two"?

maybe
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I think the boards is running pretty smooth, kudos to the mods thus far. (except to whichever one of you tagged me with that poster child ****)

You earned it your first day.

Yes, yes I did ! :-X
Wowie Groovie !

I will admit that I couldn't stand you after the first day. Since then, however, you've gotten much cooler in my book.
Admin Wrote:I was thinking "a-holes".

[Madden drop] He took it up the A hole [/Madden]

Decent, but I think there's better out there. Just don't ask me what it is, 'cuz at the moment I don't know.
potthole Wrote:

I will admit that I couldn't stand you after the first day. Since then, however, you've gotten much cooler in my book.

Yeah for some reason I decided to let my inner 14 y/o Ahole out to play for a day or two. He's back in a drug induced coma now though.
Wowie Groovie !
Good thing too, 'cause 14 y/o boys are jailbait.....oh, wait....yeah....I got nothin....but I DO have a niche Wink
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
potthole Wrote:

Yeah....he's growing on me too!! (to, two?) Wink
What happened to the chat?

Not that anyone used it much....
residentialevil Wrote:What happened to the chat?

Not that anyone used it much....

It is there and we were in there this morning during DTZ making fun of Leslie earlier this morning. Just need the word to get out a bit more i guess.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Well I mean it used to be a a sticky and I don't see it anymore.
Biff. I'm still at 0 karma, when I am clearly the talent of this board. Please have this issue addressed.
Fistor Wrote:Biff. I'm still at 0 karma, when I am clearly the talent of this board. Please have this issue addressed.

-1 for bitchin
Quote of the Day: