Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the show ?
What do you do after the show ?

Me? I turn my radio off cause I hate WGRD's play list, this is also when I tend to begin my work day and pretened to become productive.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:What do you do after the show ?

Me? I turn my radio off cause I hate WGRD's play list, this is also when I tend to begin my work day and pretened to become productive.

Hey, me too!! Ever notice the chat board really slows down too. I get lonely!!
:'(
Masturbate. Which is also what I do during the show, coincidentally.

alsobefore
The forum is actually more active in the afternoons.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:Masturbate. Which is also what I do during the show, coincidentally.

alsobefore

I am right now....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Fistor Wrote:Masturbate. Which is also what I do during the show, coincidentally.

alsobefore

Why do you hate kittens?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I hate GRD's playlist too, but I love to listen to Spud at 2pm. He hates stupid hippies as much as i do!
Admin Wrote:

alsobefore

Why do you hate kittens?

Kittens were put on this earth for my own masturbatory purposes. Yet they remain far too numerous.

Effing kittens.
turn it, GRD plays some good music, but every day seems like the same playlist and its the same songs over and over again. Usually i turn it to lav, the fox, or 105.3 or 104.5
Well out came the Nickleback. Station changed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
104.5...? Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get off my internet.
brobot Wrote:104.5...? Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get off my internet.

Note the screenname has a 92 in it. I'm assuming that means he/she is 16 years old. Kids and their music these days.

:oldfart:
wienerpoopie Wrote:

alsobefore

I am right now....

i'm coming!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
kaboobie92 Wrote:turn it, GRD plays some good music, but every day seems like the same playlist and its the same songs over and over again. Usually i turn it to lav, the fox, or 105.3 or 104.5

Seeing those two stations, I almost just stabbed my eye out with a paper clip, cut my wrist with the broken remains that had been my sunglasses after I bashed my head down in pain, then proceeded to knock myself unconscious with my phone
Fistor Wrote:
brobot Wrote:104.5...? Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to get off my internet.

Note the screenname has a 92 in it. I'm assuming that means he/she is 16 years old. Kids and their music these days.

good guess, but no. Random number, and i dont listen to those stations alot, just something to flip to. Occasionally they play something descent
kaboobie92 Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Note the screenname has a 92 in it. I'm assuming that means he/she is 16 years old. Kids and their music these days.

good guess, but no. Random number, and i dont listen to those stations alot, just something to flip to. Occasionally they play something descent

I give you a perfectly good out and you cast it aside. I can do nothing else for you, I'm sorry.
I listen mostly on the ride in (about an hour +) then I go online and stream live . . . both during and afterwards at work, I work and check the boards when I get a minute.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I listen to right wing talk radio after FB&HW. It's so uplifting.
Brian Wrote:I hate GRD's playlist too, but I love to listen to Spud at 2pm. He hates stupid hippies as much as i do!

You have THE BEST avatar ever!!!!!!!
mainerliser Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I hate GRD's playlist too, but I love to listen to Spud at 2pm. He hates stupid hippies as much as i do!

You have THE BEST avatar ever!!!!!!!

it's true
Am I the only one who has seen that avatar all over the inter-webs for roughly the last 3 years?
Fistor Wrote:Am I the only one who has seen that avatar all over the inter-webs for roughly the last 3 years?

Nope, I have too. Saw it and left it. Sicko!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Spud is a moron, and JT is only slightly less annoying. As soon as the show is over, I go on to the podcast and listen to the first couple hours that I usually miss. When that's over, I don't have many choices due to the poor reception in the office. It's either 105.3 or NPR. Usually I'm listening to NPR. Spud reminds me of a young Bill O'Reilly.... only he's poor.
Admin Wrote:

alsobefore

Why do you hate kittens?

Maybe I have the meta physical laws wrong, but I thought it was only when females masturbate that god kills a kitten ?
Wowie Groovie !
I read the forums after the show. It's too hard to listen to them and read at the same time. After all, I am a brainless slut.
sluttynurse Wrote:I read the forums after the show. It's too hard to listen to them and read at the same time. After all, I am a brainless slut.

+1
Wowie Groovie !
sluttynurse Wrote:I read the forums after the show. It's too hard to listen to them and read at the same time. After all, I am a brainless slut.

Understood.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Why do you hate kittens?

Maybe I have the meta physical laws wrong, but I thought it was only when females masturbate that god kills a kitten ?

You're completely off. When a female masturbates, an angel gets it's wings.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Why do you hate kittens?

no thats when god smiles....who doesn't like a girl flicking her bean...? ;D :o :-*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
After the show I start "actually" working.
ahole Wrote:Spud is a moron, and JT is only slightly less annoying. As soon as the show is over, I go on to the podcast and listen to the first couple hours that I usually miss. When that's over, I don't have many choices due to the poor reception in the office. It's either 105.3 or NPR. Usually I'm listening to NPR. Spud reminds me of a young Bill O'Reilly.... only he's poor.

105.3 you say? "its in your butt....gliss Smile"
Depends on what day it is. If it's one of the days I'm in charge of the radio at work, it usually stays on GRD. I'd like to change it, but GRD is the only halfway decent station that'll come in. If it's one of the days I'm not in charge of the radio, it usually gets changed to Star 105, or whatever that crappy station is.
potthole Wrote:Depends on what day it is. If it's one of the days I'm in charge of the radio at work, it usually stays on GRD. I'd like to change it, but GRD is the only halfway decent station that'll come in. If it's one of the days I'm not in charge of the radio, it usually gets changed to Star 105, or whatever that crappy station is.

Is that the station that has the Delila show? That **** is the auditory equivelant of dental surgery without novacaine
Wowie Groovie !
Turn the station to one that doesn't suck.
i turn it to. The playlist is beyond horrible. umm... Buckcherry is coming up, followed by pop evil! With that being bad enough, they play Offspring songs daily... ON PURPOSE! but they make up by playing Whitey Ford "then you really might know what it's like" oh wait, that sucks too.
Titan ! Wrote:Is that the station that has the Delila show? That **** is the auditory equivelant of dental surgery without novacaine

If it is, they thankfully don't have it on while I'm at work.
aaaaaaaand.... Off goes the radio.
Wowie Groovie !