Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Free Beer and Hot Wings Website
Free Beer and Hot Wings need to have someone create them a better web page. It is using standards from the 90's and it doesn't have a very good flow.

You could do so much with their web site. You could add full social networking, a much better shop, among many many other things.

Also you could make it so it actually works cross browser.

Obviously it's not their fault they have a terribly designed web page, but the show should shell out some money to create a new one.
No shit sherlock, this thread is going on COUNTLESS times around the forums. I am just too lazy to lock it and link it. And currently, I am working on a new site in my spare time.
Hey guys, I think maybe FB & HW might need a new site.

What do you think?
Derek Wrote:No shit sherlock, this thread is going on COUNTLESS times around the forums. I am just too lazy to lock it and link it. And currently, I am working on a new site in my spare time.
Do you have a link so I can see what you have so far?
Nope. Being developed on my private test server inside my company's intranet
Does anyone know if WGRD has a full time web developer?
They hire out to mywebtown or whatever. Joe updates the FB&HW website, that's all I know.
Now this thread is being locked for redundancy. Use the search to find the 3 other threads. Convoluted, PM me if you want to talk more