Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Producer Joe, Tell me how my taint look (full song
Let's try it agian.

http://upload.vandervander.com/file.php?.... int%20look.mp3
VERY NICE!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
So it's working this time?
Derek Wrote:So it's working this time?
It's perfect
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
MY HERO!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i've listned to it 7 times..it'll soon be my ringtone
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yeah, it's going to be my ringtone soon too
what kinda phone do you have and what type of program do you use to make it a ringtone...weinerpoopie and I have nextels and have to use a hacking program to get it on there
That rap was AWESOME.
I've downloaded it, put it on my phone and assigned that ringtone to Potthole.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I've downloaded it, put it on my phone and assigned that ringtone to Potthole.

Fantastic.
Man, I am so jamming to that on my way home. Its already on my iPod Tongue
if someone can get me Joe Gaba Gaba on mp3 they'll be forever my friend Big Grin
Admin Wrote:I've downloaded it, put it on my phone and assigned that ringtone to Potthole.

No more Rappin' Duke?
that Rocks!!!!
That is now my ringtone
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It's been in stuck in my head!
I can make anything into something similar like that, I just either need to subscribe to the podcast or have someone send me the one that it is in.
Pure Win Thanks!
Best song EVER!
If someone can show me how to put this on my myspace playlist I will love them forever!
I am so made because i cant get this damn song out of my head!
OMG I LOVE THIS! Thank you!! It will be my ringtone as soon as I get home.

OH, THE TAINT!!!
It's bad enough that I spend the day singing songs like 'cowboy butt sex' in my head (from Family Guy) thanks to FB&HW...but now I have the taint rap going through my head while waiting on customers at work?

Thanks, guys! LOL ;D
I still can't believe people aren't giving me positive karma for this
Derek Wrote:I still can't believe people aren't giving me positive karma for this

i have been!
Derek Wrote:I still can't believe people aren't giving me positive karma for this

Fine, I'll just give you a negative one to counterbalance things! 8-)
I'm gonna yell "PRODUCER JOE!!!!" at the whitecaps game on Saturday night..... seventh inning stretch right after take me out to the ball game...i'll be in section 125....woman with the Michigan cap & sunglasses..... so when I yell..........respond in kind, Taintlovers, and don't make me look like an a-hole
This needs to be on the next GRD Bootleg. Re-record a longer version and get it on there. It would sell like crazy.
potthole Wrote:

Fine, I'll just give you a negative one to counterbalance things! 8-)

Evil you may be
Oh yea its real funny.
Crimson Amaryllis Wrote:I'm gonna yell "PRODUCER JOE!!!!" at the whitecaps game on Saturday night..... seventh inning stretch right after take me out to the ball game...i'll be in section 125....woman with the Michigan cap & sunglasses..... so when I yell..........respond in kind, Taintlovers, and don't make me look like an a-hole

If I were there I'd help!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
God that song still cracks me up. I'm so glad they replayed it today Smile I'm going to put the song on my mp3 player so I can rock it out in the car! Smile woo hoo
Tell Me How My Taint Look could go platinum!
That's goin on my iPod for vacation next week.
yourmom Wrote:Tell Me How My Taint Look could go platinum!

I dont know abut that, only 224 downloads
Derek Wrote:
yourmom Wrote:Tell Me How My Taint Look could go platinum!

I dont know abut that, only 224 downloads

Did that just surpass shaq's record?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I dont know abut that, only 224 downloads

Did that just surpass shaq's record?

By a longshot . . . Shaq has only sold 20 cds from all 6 albums so far this year.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
the MP3 is on the front page now.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/homen....%20look%20 .mp3
turf Wrote:the MP3 is on the front page now.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/homen....%20look%20 .mp3

Anyone know if that's the copy I made or did they make their own?