Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite/Funniest Drop!?
Ahhh there are so many to choose from. I must say, the girl from american idol with the "EXCUSE ME!" makes me laugh, and for some reason "BLACK FAMILY!" cracks me up everytime. But I must say, the most classic in my book will always be "YOU ARE NOT A CHRISSTTIIIANNN!"
There has been explosions

Ahh, the monkeys!

Good for you.

Good Morning!

hWow!!!
Here are a couple of threads that are already going on drops:

fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=363

fbhw.proboards83.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=17
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Anything from "Anchorman".

"Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!"
I forgot about one until i just heard it
the one where you hear some guy go "no... no, no, no, you are fat"
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
homer Simpson: "Let Me get my belt sander, maybe i can grind some of the ugly off of your face." or better yet; Producer Joe's " Uh, WHOA NO!!!!" from a previous stunt
I love it when they play the "boring boring' drop from Homer Simpson and Steve Carrel screaming "I Dont Know What We're Yelling About!"
Cartman's "Oh god im bored already". I havnt heard it (or maybe i have and just forgot) but they should also take the one from the Imaginationland episode where cartman says to kyle "I'm sorry, its just im so completely bored by this story"
homer's "gay.gay,gay,gay"
the "Costas Cuts", "Good luck managing a Denny's douche bag"
Quagmire's "hey keep it down! I don't want a fat old dirty whore screaming at me on my front lawn"
"fat chicks need love too. but they gotta pay."
There trying to put them in situations where they'll be......uhhmmmm.......learning how to deal with...uhmmmm.......problems.....why can't I speak? HW classic!
Where did the "gimme that sausage" drop come from?
biggun Wrote:Where did the "gimme that sausage" drop come from?

It's from a commercial for Burger King (or was it McDonalds?).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

mcdonalds commercial. The full commercial is a guy singing in the shower about the new sausage mc muffin er something....he singing and says the 'oh gimme some sausage SAUSAGE!' and then later says 'I'm gonna lather up my do(hair)' which they fixed to sound 'I'm gonna lather up my SAUSAGE!'

my 5yo son and I sing 'oh gimme some sausage' whenever the wife cooks sausage, brats, or when it pops into our heads...i'll be divorced soon
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
We have security check our badges as we pull into our parking lot at work. I greet them with a nice GOOD MORNING.
That's what she said.
I have lots of drops that I love but I have been rotating between two:

"Good morning!" has been making random appearances.

When I've been playing with my kids, who, at 8.5 months old, feature a vocabulary that consists of "da da da da da", I have been saying "daa doo Super Bowl".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

I think it had to do with a McDonalds ad.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:We have security check our badges as we pull into our parking lot at work. I greet them with a nice GOOD MORNING.

Excellent!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"I wanna talk about VAGINAS!!!!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

mcdonalds commercial. The full commercial is a guy singing in the shower about the new sausage mc muffin er something....he singing and says the 'oh gimme some sausage SAUSAGE!' and then later says 'I'm gonna lather up my do(hair)' which they fixed to sound 'I'm gonna lather up my SAUSAGE!'

my 5yo son and I sing 'oh gimme some sausage' whenever the wife cooks sausage, brats, or when it pops into our heads...i'll be divorced soon

I thought it was the guy from Reno 911! I was way off.
'it's in your butt....gliss'

'well if i hadn't blown My Ding-a-ling' freebeer NTT
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
"She smells like fish."
"wow, hot!!"
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Fistor Wrote:"I wanna talk about VAGINAS!!!!"

me too......
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
"Hey um, you're poor."
Anything Family Guy is my fav

Wear your whore makeup you dirty whore!!!! Wink
The "Shout your answer out" drop for some reason makes me laugh every time.

The best thing ever was Zane's Plumpy Nut spasm. God I laughed my ass off.
for some reason the "gay gay gay gay gay" thing from the simpsons moving cracks me up every time Big Grin
barbarian Wrote:The "Shout your answer out" drop for some reason makes me laugh every time.

Haha yes me too! I laughed out loud just reading your post.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
barbarian Wrote:The "Shout your answer out" drop for some reason makes me laugh every time.

Haha yes me too! I laughed out loud just reading your post.

I also love it when one of the guys says it in that voice before they play the drop. haha
I heard 'And now he's dead' for the first time in awhile a few days ago. Always my favorite during Idiot of the Day.

And 'Nurses are brainless sluts'.

And the masturbation noises. God. I lose it every time there's the slurping back and forth noise. Zane always seems to lose it too.
the one that goes "whoa butt slammed! BUTT SLAMMED!!!!!" is hilarious.
"da doo super bowl" was the funnies got dang thing i ever heard. If anyone has that audio by chance, I WANT IT
Brian Wrote:"da doo super bowl" was the funnies got dang thing i ever heard. If anyone has that audio by chance, I WANT IT

I have it for a RING TONE!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
When Hot Wings plays the William Hung "Peanuts" drop during Dumber Than Zane it kills me too.
Don't know exact words, but..."Yay! I gotta tell ya, that's a perfect answer!!!" From Ann Curry.
Two more from Dumber than ZANE: "Is the moon a planet or is the moon a moon?"
"A land mammel? A dolphin?"
maxer64 Wrote:I heard 'And now he's dead' for the first time in awhile a few days ago.
Where did that one come from?
cornbread Wrote:
maxer64 Wrote:I heard 'And now he's dead' for the first time in awhile a few days ago.
Where did that one come from?

When they called that lady who, I think, had a knife of something like that, stuck in her head or eye or something. When Freebeer tried to say good buy he said something like "Give our best to your husband" *awkward pause* she said "he's dead".

All to the tune of "Eye of the tiger" with impeccable timing!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
cornbread Wrote:Where did that one come from?

When they called that lady who, I think, had a knife of something like that, stuck in her head or eye or something. When Freebeer tried to say good buy he said something like "Give our best to your husband" *awkward pause* she said "he's dead".

All to the tune of "Eye of the tiger" with impeccable timing!
Thanks, I miss a lot of their show since I live near Charleston SC, and they are no longer on here.
cornbread Wrote:Thanks, I miss a lot of their show since I live near Charleston SC, and they are no longer on here.

Then podcasting has the answer you are looking for.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza