Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Code - WGRD Commercial Hates Spud
And then after telling me to go F myself, you change your email settings so that I can't respond to your comments?

Pretty sad.

Well, you're talking to me now, aren't you?

I think we're even.

Anyway, in response to the thread topic, 2 of your heroes and idols - Free Beer and Zane- have come in here to let you know that we are co-workers and friends and they respect what I do on the air as much as I respect them.

So anyone who still wants to cling to the fantasy that I'm their arch-nemesis and they have some sort of weird, obsessive axe to grind with me as some of you do, can skip off to fairyland and have a good time.

I like it here in reality.
spud Wrote:And then after telling me to go F myself, you change your email settings so that I can't respond to your comments?

Pretty sad.

I think we're even.

Anyway, in response to the thread topic, 2 of your heroes and idols - Free Beer and Zane- have come in here to let you know that we are co-workers and friends and they respect what I do on the air as much as I respect them.

So anyone who still wants to cling to the fantasy that I'm their arch-nemesis and they have some sort of weird, obsessive axe to grind with me as some of you do, can skip off to fairyland and have a good time.

fairyland is way better.
spud Wrote:And then after telling me to go F myself, you change your email settings so that I can't respond to your comments?

Pretty sad.

I think we're even.

Yeah fine, you're here now. I do think it would have been much more appropriate to make your feelings known about the poll in the thread that actually contains it, rather than at myspace but whatever.
Wowie Groovie !
Spud,
Could you explain why the events from 9/11 changed you from a liberal to a conservative? This is a serious question.
Can someone please photoshop Eric Zane's head on the "arguing on the internet...special olympics" picture and post it here on my behalf? Thanks in advance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey Spud, keep up the good fight!

NoBama '08
Whats the difference b/t Osamo and Obama.....BS!

NoBama '08

[Image: 061003BeastBurden-X.gif]
Admin Wrote:Can someone please photoshop Eric Zane's head on the "arguing on the internet...special olympics" picture and post it here on my behalf? Thanks in advance.

Weee!

[Image: SpecialZane.jpg]
Zig Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Can someone please photoshop Eric Zane's head on the "arguing on the internet...special olympics" picture and post it here on my behalf? Thanks in advance.

Weee!

20 bonus karma
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow this went downhill quickly.

And Spud, if you think both candidates are full of sh.t, then why don't you say that?

I read 3 articles a day on McCain's flip flops about serious issues, but the best you can give us about Obama is a mistake about what concentration camp his uncle liberated?

Give me a break.

If you want legitimacy, look to the Daily Show/Colbert Report. Those shows tear both sides open when they deserve it, not spread obvious propaganda for one side.

You're a smart guy, and have worked hard to get to where you are. Just don't say one thing and do another. No one takes Fox News seriously because it's so obviously slanted. If that's what you're trying to do, that's fine. There's a market for that in GR, and I give you props for reaching them. But don't say you're trying to expose politicians in general while attacking only one side.

I support Obama, but believe it or not, I do agree with some things that you say. That commercial about the mom not wanting her baby to go to Iraq? Lame.

You saying that the media is liberal while they give McCain a free pass on all these slip ups while they question something silly like pastors and fist bumps? Also lame.

And I don't really like arguing on the internet, but with you hosting a radio show, I don't really get a chance to talk to you on the phone long enough before you get your edit of you winning the argument and playing the next song.
Spud, you wouldn't even begin to know how many times I'll yell out a, "Hell yeah!" while you're going off on one of your rants on-air. At times you're a bit extreme, but overall, I find that I agree with what you say.
OH NO.
I knew this was coming.
Spud, keep doing your homework, the fact that these leftists are pissed means that your on the right track.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Spud, keep doing your homework, the fact that these leftists are pissed means that your on the right track.

yes! very well said!
Mad Dog Wrote:Spud, keep doing your homework, the fact that these leftists are pissed means that your on the right track.

This is rock solid logic and should not be questioned. There are no flaws, so do not attempt to find any.
I don't like Spud, but I do envy that he gets to make his opinion dominant and hang up on people who try to spout the other side. He sure knows how to do it well because here we are discussing him in a forum dedicated to those at the station who truly deserve the attention.
FBHW for the most part can see the two sides to all situations. Especially Free Beer, although I think his position requires him to point out there is another side, it keeps the meetings away I'm sure. Nobody likes a meeting.
i like spud. kinda like George Carlin. u might not like what he says ( I do) but the way he crafts his statement is like "What Hot Thinks" or Carlin on stage.
As I said in another thread, I'm all for free speech and people having their own opinion. So since I disagree with Spud 99% of the time, instead of bitching about it, I just switch to a CD when he comes on. I would however I would like to bring up one rant I heard of his. It's an old one so I don't remember it completely. It had to do with Stephen King talking about the news. I agree with Mr. King. The news is supposed to be important. I really don't care if Britney Spears had a nose job or whatever other crap some people report as
[quote="silvermelinda"] He ended the rant by saying (about Stephen King)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Kate Wrote:OH NO.
I knew this was coming.

:-X
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
The only person with a more extreme vision than Spud:

[Image: osama-bin-laden-1998-thumb.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
maxer64 Wrote:Wow this went downhill quickly.

And Spud, if you think both candidates are full of sh.t, then why don't you say that?

I read 3 articles a day on McCain's flip flops about serious issues, but the best you can give us about Obama is a mistake about what concentration camp his uncle liberated?

Give me a break.

If you want legitimacy, look to the Daily Show/Colbert Report. Those shows tear both sides open when they deserve it, not spread obvious propaganda for one side.

You're a smart guy, and have worked hard to get to where you are. Just don't say one thing and do another. No one takes Fox News seriously because it's so obviously slanted. If that's what you're trying to do, that's fine. There's a market for that in GR, and I give you props for reaching them. But don't say you're trying to expose politicians in general while attacking only one side.

I support Obama, but believe it or not, I do agree with some things that you say. That commercial about the mom not wanting her baby to go to Iraq? Lame.

You saying that the media is liberal while they give McCain a free pass on all these slip ups while they question something silly like pastors and fist bumps? Also lame.

And I don't really like arguing on the internet, but with you hosting a radio show, I don't really get a chance to talk to you on the phone long enough before you get your edit of you winning the argument and playing the next song.

+1
Spud and Huge. Worst in GR.
Brian Wrote:Whats the difference b/t Osamo and Obama.....BS!

NoBama '08

Fear mongering a-hole.
leukocytosis Wrote:Spud,
Could you explain why the events from 9/11 changed you from a liberal to a conservative? This is a serious question.

Great question!
ratrad Wrote:
leukocytosis Wrote:Spud,

Great question!

Concur. I would like to hear the answer to this as well.

My guess is he liked the fact that the republican president took immediate action and thinks a democrat would've rolled over. But that's just a guess.
Fistor Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:Great question!

Concur. I would like to hear the answer to this as well.

My guess is he liked the fact that the republican president took immediate action and thinks a democrat would've rolled over. But that's just a guess.

I guess we'll never know.

Whomever from the show passed along this forum's link to spud, could you please do the same to Huge? I'd like to hear him defend himself as well.
Fistor Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Concur. I would like to hear the answer to this as well.

I guess we'll never know.

Whomever from the show passed along this forum's link to spud, could you please do the same to Huge-a-Dumb-Ass? I'd like to hear him defend himself as well.

Dude if Huge showed up on this board I think I would shit a squirrel
Wowie Groovie !
C'mon this 'Spud' and his comments are so obvious, he picks topics that will get all the little teenagers bobbing there silly little heads going..yup, yup yup...
the last time i emiled him and told him what an lame jackass he is, he called, who he thought was my boss, and tried to get me fired from my old job!! if he is allowed to put this lame crap on the air he should allow others the mike...
rso Wrote:C'mon this 'Spud' and his comments are so obvious, he picks topics that will get all the little teenagers bobbing there silly little heads going..yup, yup yup...
the last time i emiled him and told him what an lame jackass he is, he called, who he thought was my boss, and tried to get me fired from my old job!! if he is allowed to put this lame crap on the air he should allow others the mike...

He called your boss ? Are you serious ?
Wowie Groovie !
YES!! he researched my name on line, and found an old web site I have up, then called who he thought was my boss and complained about "inapropriate comments" to him of all things?? my old boss was a bit confused about why this jacka*s would do that...
"spud" can spout all this stupid s*#T and nobody but those little teenagers who agree can comment! ???
Bang! Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Whats the difference b/t Osamo and Obama.....BS!

NoBama '08

Fear mongering a-hole.

Preach on Brother. Spud is probably the one who started the chain e-mail "Read the book of Revelation, a man of Muslim descent in his 40s, blah blah blah, is the anti christ. Thank God I don't have access to a radio when he is on.
rso Wrote:YES!! he researched my name on line, and found an old web site I have up, then called who he thought was my boss and complained about "inapropriate comments" to him of all things?? my old boss was a bit confused about why this jacka*s would do that...
"spud" can spout all this stupid s*#T and nobody but those little teenagers who agree can comment! ???

Wow. Isn't that taking things a little TOO far? Wow, just, wow... I'm speechless...
anybody else notice that since he came on here that one time he hasn't come back and i never hear his stupid promo during FB&HW anymore.
Jo Wrote:anybody else notice that since he came on here that one time he hasn't come back and i never hear his stupid promo during FB&HW anymore.

Yeah, I think he only came here to defend himself and try to clear the air about whether or not the FBHW guys hate him or not. But once he saw how many posts there were from people who don't like him, he bolted.
Wowie Groovie !
Obama '08...DON'T DRINK THE COOL AID!