Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Like You Freebeer
I hate veggies too. Can't stand 'em. I try to force myself to eat them, but it just doesn't happen. Like you, I hate it that I don't like them, but it's just the way things are.

Not sure if you do this, but there are types of V-8 that actually taste pretty good. I figure drinking this is better than nothing.
And so my attempt at getting this mentioned on-air has failed.
potthole Wrote:And so my attempt at getting this mentioned on-air has failed.

Good try! Wink
Well hopefully he reads this anyway, both for your V-8 suggestion and for my warning against Superfood. They are absolutely horrifyingly disgusting. It's a good idea in theory, but the makers literally go through their farms, pick up random fruits and vegetables, and throw them all in a blender - no need to wash or take the stems/leaves off or brush off the dirt. Just look at the color and consistency of the contents. http://jasmineandchai.com/greenmachine.jpg Let's see... kiwi, apple, pineapple, and --broccoli? Oh, yum.
That's what she said.
mainerliser Wrote:Good try! Wink

I'll be the first to admit that it was pretty weak.
potthole Wrote:

It's all of our secret hope to get our comment on the air! That means they like us!! I'm feeling needy this morning. I wonder what I could say to get on air?
potthole Wrote:

I'll be the second. ;D
mainerliser Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'll be the first to admit that it was pretty weak.

It's all of our secret hope to get our comment on the air! That means they like us!! I'm feeling needy this morning. I wonder what I could say to get on air?

start a thread called 'I wonder in what mannner FBHW would want me to shave my girly business?"

but make sure to mention me in it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

freebeerandhotwings @ hotmail .com
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Not sure if you do this, but there are types of V-8 that actually taste pretty good. I figure drinking this is better than nothing.
You get an +1 for that. V8 Fusion is delicious, has 100% juice and 1 full serving of both fruits and vegetables in each 8 ounce glass. It's the best juice I've ever drank!
eatmyvirus Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Not sure if you do this, but there are types of V-8 that actually taste pretty good. I figure drinking this is better than nothing.
You get an +1 for that. V8 Fusion is delicious, has 100% juice and 1 full serving of both fruits and vegetables in each 8 ounce glass. It's the best juice I've ever drank!

it's even better for you with a liter of vodka!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Personally I love Slimfast. It goes great with a burger and fries.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Free Beer mentioned my "Favorite show impression" Poll on air the other day. I was very proud. "Hey, Free Beer"
dasbow Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I'll be the first to admit that it was pretty weak.
I'll be the second. ;D

That gets an exalt!
Admin Wrote:

freebeerandhotwings @ hotmail .com

Yeah, I e-mailed the link. They wrote me back, saying that like Free Beer, I'd be dead at age 51.
I intend to try this V-8 Fusion. I'm sure I'll hate it since its good for me.

Thanks for the tip!
freebeer Wrote:I intend to try this V-8 Fusion. I'm sure I'll hate it since its good for me.

Thanks for the tip!

FREEBEER!!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
we got a celebrity in da house.....eff Zane!

I gave him some karma...if you have any poopie on your weiner you'd do the same
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we got a celebrity in da house.....eff Zane!

I gave him some karma...if you have any poopie on your weiner you'd do the same

Damn im out, but i got nerves and yelled FREEBEER!
freebeer Wrote:I intend to try this V-8 Fusion. I'm sure I'll hate it since its good for me.

Thanks for the tip!
Do you like things that taste good and are delicious? Then you'll like it.

Also, I believe its got quite a bit of natural sugar in it, which helps.

Thanks for the tip!

I thought much the same thing, but I really like it. My favorite flavor is Tropical Orange.

I know that the juice isn't going to be a total substitute, but I figure that in addition to the daily multivitamin I take, it's at least a step in the right direction.

Thanks for the tip!
Maybe if we put it in a juice box you'll like it. You can use it to wash down your peanut butter and jelly samwiches with the crusts cut off.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
eatmyvirus Wrote:You get an +1 for that. V8 Fusion is delicious, has 100% juice and 1 full serving of both fruits and vegetables in each 8 ounce glass. It's the best juice I've ever drank!

it's even better for you with a liter of vodka!

Vodka makes a great many things taste better.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:it's even better for you with a liter of vodka!

Liter vodka....do we make liter vodka?
providencecrow Wrote:Liter vodka....do we make liter vodka?

How about I punchasize your face.
That's what she said.
dasbow Wrote:

Thanks for the tip!
Maybe if we put it in a juice box you'll like it. You can use it to wash down your peanut butter and jelly samwiches with the crusts cut off.

Exalt!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Liter vodka....do we make liter vodka?

How about I punchasize your face.

Chicken-effers!
V-8 Splash tastes better than the Fusion. I hope you like the V-8 juice Freebeer.
FREEEEEEBEEEEEER!

You rock buddy, keep up the good work....and I'll just sit back, drive my car and try not to wreck while laughing.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:FREEEEEEBEEEEEER!

You rock buddy, keep up the good work....and I'll just sit back, drive my car and try not to wreck while laughing.

PLEASE smack zane again for me, it was hilarious!

Can I smack you weirdo
wienerpoopie Wrote:[quote author=heathman21 board=general thread=500 post=10802 time=1215116566]FREEEEEEBEEEEEER!

quote]

Can I smack you weirdo

come on with it mr. poopie
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:[quote author=heathman21 board=general thread=500 post=10802 time=1215116566]FREEEEEEBEEEEEER!

quote]

Can I smack you weirdo

come on with it mr. poopie

[Image: educ-pscb-saferparenting-smacking.jpg]
nice...very nice html code copy/paste job.

Next time I will try and say something a bit more pleasant so as not to upset the high and mighty.

haha

I'm just messing man, I was only saying that I liked FreeBeers style, he's a good one.
Hey Free Beer, any updates? Have you tried the Fusion?
still haven't tried it. Just haven't bought it yet...
I actually bought some the other day because of this topic.

It's awesome, man. It also tastes great.