Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike accidents/other retarded ways you got hurt
A few days after I graduated high school, my ex and I went swimming at the lake by his house in Alto and his redneck friend was skipping rocks off the waves. I waded out and I heard a big "Clunggggggg" and everything went hazy and I could barely hear. I thought "I got hit in the head, i'll be ok." His friend threw a rock full-force and it bounced off a wave and hit me in the forehead. I made it to shore thinking I just needed to relax for a minute but judging by the fact everyone at the shore went running and screaming for me to remain calm, I knew something was up. Bleeding everywhere and all over my ex, I told no one to call an ambulance and refused to go to the hospital and some people "butterflied" up my wounds and I went back to my ex's house and relaxed the rest of the day. You could see my skull when you looked inside the wound...that thing hurt for months and even when I touch the scar it does some weird thing where I can feel it on the top of my head.
[Image: 1005197aa0.th.jpg]
I would have punched that redneck bastard in the face
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I wanted to but I was too weak for pretty much the remainder of the next month. I'm pretty sure I had a nice concussion. I was giggly and weird all day especially sitting in the living room staring blankly. ???
A concussion is nothing to take lightly, I
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I got lucky! I was leaking a weird clear fluid out of my head. How am I still alive?! Haha.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:You're talking in rhymes. You're hip with the times.

Hey, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?

Gosh Adam Sandler is one of my favorites!! He is freakin hilarious!!

"Why do you want to mess with me Penguin?"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!