Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who's the hottest?
I think Zane is hot but Joe is pretty cute too!
Joe is the hottest. You gotta admit, anyone that puts himself in harm's way (paintball gauntlet comes to mind) for the good of the show is S E X Y.

Plus he climbs things like a monkey. Gotta love that.
Wendy appears to be more of a natural beauty who doesn't need a lot of makeup. I don't know if that is true for IPJ because she does wear a lot of makeup. Jenny definitely has the rack but appears to be on the fast track to penciled in eyebrows.

They're both lovely women but I like women who don't wear a lot of makeup. Advantage Wendy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I definitely have to agree with Biff on that one... Being a girl that doesn't wear anything but eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss on special occasions.. I tend to fancy the less is more look
Admin Wrote:Wendy appears to be more of a natural beauty who doesn't need a lot of makeup. I don't know if that is true for IPJ because she does wear a lot of makeup. Jenny definitely has the rack but appears to be on the fast track to penciled in eyebrows.

They're both lovely women but I like women who don't wear a lot of makeup. Advantage Wendy.

Yeah, I'm probably the only whore on whore island that doesn't wear makeup!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Wendy appears to be more of a natural beauty who doesn't need a lot of makeup. I don't know if that is true for IPJ because she does wear a lot of makeup. Jenny definitely has the rack but appears to be on the fast track to penciled in eyebrows.

Hell! You are the Queen make a new rule! ;D
I'd do FB for sure - Zane is too much of a dick. Some of the stories he tells about his temper - I'm afraid I'd have to bite his thing off if he talked to me like that.

Hot Wings is cute, but too tall and skinny - Free Beer would definitely have the leverage and the power advantage in the sack.

Yeah, Free Beer.
Queenie Wrote:

since I moved to NY almost 10 months ago I've worn makeup 2 times...
I don't know what is wrong with you people, but Wendy is NOT attractive. There are some people with pathetic standards on here. :Smile
Jo Wrote:hot wings is the hottest. no doubt.

I second that! I love tall dark guys. :-*
Jenni's smoking, Wendy is not. The picture of Jenni is not right...it's distorted, nobody has that tall of a forehead.
The ad banner that comes up on the first page of this thread is both puzzling and hilarious.
Fistor Wrote:The ad banner that comes up on the first page of this thread is both puzzling and hilarious.

Titan?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
elocin Wrote:What is wrong with you people thinking hotwings is hot, he is not! He looks like a friggen alien with his huge adams apple and tall skinny body. Freebeer is where it's at, he's the best looking by far. Eric Zane would ok be if he wasn't such a lil fella.

Don't you know the "lil fella's" take extra time to please women.
free beer is the hottest.....damnit.

shut your trap hot wings!
IPJ forever!!!! way hot the wood nypmh outfit really did it for me
Joe. All the way.