Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer's Laugh?
Is the one laughing that starts sounding like a less obnoxious Pee-Wee Herman when he really starts going?
yes it's his Ricky Ricardo Laugh
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I sorta thought it was hot wings that was laughing like that.
nope...they have a few different drops of him doing that but they don't really play them as drops that often...he really gets going sometimes...its excellent
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
sluttynurse Wrote:I sorta thought it was hot wings that was laughing like that.

I thought that too until the "Producer Joe Taint Rap" showcased it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think on the video of Joe touching the electric fence, there's a part where they start laughing and it shows FB,HW, and Zane and you can hear the Ricky/Pee Wee laugh and can see it's FB doing it.
Plus doesn't HW have the "tee hee" high pitced laugh. He's the one who loses it sometimes, like when Zane said "Thanks dude" to that lady with the deep voice. HW lost it that day.
Free Beer laughing makes me laugh every time. ;D
The scary thing is that I think I may be picking the laugh up without trying or wanting to.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
elegor Wrote:Free Beer laughing makes me laugh every time. ;D

Agree! Also when HW is WRECKED from something...! Then you know it's funny.

Live on, FB's Ricky Ricardo laugh! LIVE ON!!!
I think that it is absolutely hilarious when Free Beer starts laughing that hard!
I do love FB's laugh when it gets like that, but I love the times where HW just loses it and its silent and stuff, its hilllarious.
I like to think of it more as an 80s Eddie Murphy laugh.
neskyk Wrote:I think that it is absolutely hilarious when Free Beer starts laughing that hard!

OMG I thought it was me that thought he had a funny laugh. I love it when he gets going!
I was thinking the same thing about FB's laugh. Whenever I hear him laugh, I expect to hear Lucy start crying or something like that.

smwoodcrafts
More like Kermet the Frog.
I think the biggest Free Beer laugh is showcased when Producer Joe was zapped by the little slot machine Zane brought in that was his son's. Free Beer's laugh definitely is infectious...it starts off rather slow and builds to Ricardo-land.
drdirtybandage Wrote:I think the biggest Free Beer laugh is showcased when Producer Joe was zapped by the little slot machine Zane brought in that was his son's. Free Beer's laugh definitely is infectious...it starts off rather slow and builds to Ricardo-land.

I forgot about that video!
That was hilarious and I do remember Free Beer laughing his ass off.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
His laugh cracks me up! They should make a montage. Big Grin
Free Beer's laugh makes me horny! He needs to do it more
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:yes it's his Ricky Ricardo Laugh

So true.

So true.
chuck0320 Wrote:His laugh cracks me up! They should make a montage. Big Grin

I've wanted a montagae for years!
Joes mock laughter is great as well.
dman99 Wrote:

So true.

You can say that again.
Fistor Wrote:
dman99 Wrote:So true.

You can say that again.

so true? or Ricky Ricardo laugh?
Ricky has come out again!!
I think sometimes hotwings does sound like pee wee hermans laugh, just higher. But nothing comes close to the awesomeness of freebeer's laugh. It gets me everytime