Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for the Holiday
So...what are you all doing to celebrate the 4th?? Big plans with family/friends, getting hammered so as not to remember?

I have to work...but I'm done by 6...I have yet to decide whether to stay in town or head up to the lake with my family.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Probably nothing spectacular. Perhaps take the boat out, I am also in the market for a bike so maybe I'll do some motorcycle shopping...just relax and enjoy the (hopefully beautiful) weather.
Drink beer, Go dirt biking, BBQ
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
No better way to celebrate our nation's independence than by blowing up a small chunk of it.

And drink a lot of Guiness. No single beer is more American than Guiness.
Wowie Groovie !
Sounds like a fantastic celebration
Did someone say Jack?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Probably going down to Schoolcraft for a parade during the day- need to make the inlaws happy. Hopefully coming back up that evening in time to catch the Whitecaps play. After the game, who knows. If some of our friends are in town, we'll probably travel the half mile to their house and kick back some brews.

I love that the 4th is on a Friday this year.
Yup, and I've got Saturday off!! of course, I have thursday off too....may have to just mail it in friday at work....
There's a dog park in Muskegon, thats where my Avatar photo was taken, probably go there and let the animals swim.
We haven't really made any plans for Friday, but I have to work at 3:00 am on Saturday so whatever we do will be over early.
Beach and BBQ, the only way to go.
That's what she said.
watching the neighbors get drunk and try to burn the neighborhood down. Last year they actually set their own house on fire. We about died laughing!!
It's fun to laugh at stupid people doing even more stupid things...fantastical!
vsangelchick Wrote:It's fun to laugh at stupid people doing even more stupid things...fantastical!

Happens all the time in Hickville.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!