Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcaster help
If there are podcasters with no life/job and nothing better to do I have a few things from the show that I would kill to get as mp3.

You can have the admins change my name or status to your bitch if you complete my list.

;D
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
If any podcasters wanna send me the segments that have the little bit they want ripped in it, just let me know, iw ill gladly do more
if the podcasts are in mp3 i can trim them down aswell...but with dialup...podcasting would take years
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's in your butt....gliss
i like drinking

i like fighting
I was subscribed to the free podcast but I just paid for a subscription. I added it to my iTunes and when I click update nothing downloads. NWTF? Also when I go to the RSS link the files are labled with only numbers instead of the title. Is the title going to display on my iPod like it did with the ones I was getting for free? I tried manually DLing the files and then dropping them into my library but they still don't get added to my iPod. Help!
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
I'm just curious, my podcast ends in August, will I get something asking if I want to renew or do I have to e-mail someone then? I dont want to miss anything