Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
I don't think I missed it, since I listen to every segment, everyday, but does anyone think it odd that they haven't mentioned this film? It is a Judd Apatow Production and it is hilarious. I mean, before I saw it I thought is was going to be a dumb sell out chick flick, but then Oh my Gorsh! It was flippin hilarious! I saw it twice! After it was over I thought "Oh man, no way they aren't going to mention this". Maybe it flew under their radar. I don't know.

Anywho, best thing about it. When I went to it there were a dozen 60+ year old ladies in it. I thought, "man, I must be in the wrong theater or this movie is going to suck". NOOPE! It was vulgar and pleasantly uncomfortable, seeing as I could smell moth balls emanating from my theater companions. Most of the jokes went over their heads, but the ones that stuck I heard an audible "Oh! I never!" Literally! I heard those exact words.

Anyway, Free Beer, Hotwings, Zane, and Joe and listeners. See that flick.

Rant complete.
i completely agree. Bar none one of the best movies i have seen in awhile. Go see it
I agree, out of all the movies i've seen this summer that one was the BEST. I laughed almost literally the entire time.