Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be President?
Jo Wrote:
spoonman Wrote:So hoping that you're not serious.

very serious. i didn't mean those videos, i meant the site itself; the main page. check it out, don't be so quick to judge.

I am automatically suspicious of something developed by Al Gore. His involvement with issue never really screams impartiality to me.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:I am automatically suspicious of something developed by Al Gore. His involvement with issue never really screams impartiality to me.

yes, because it's Al Gore's fault the site's top stories right now aren't political and picked by its site's users.

mother Effing Al Gore. what a loony.
Jo Wrote:
dino Wrote:I am automatically suspicious of something developed by Al Gore. His involvement with issue never really screams impartiality to me.

yes, because it's Al Gore's fault the site's top stories right now aren't political and picked by its site's users.

mother effing Al Gore. what a loony.

Haha! He's my neighbor.

No shit, he lives less than a mile from my parents' house. I used to bike past his house every day....They slowly let the trees/shrubs/etc grow up in front of the house for privacy.
Al Gore's monthly utility bill is the single leading cause of manmade global warming.

Fact.
spoonman Wrote:Al Gore's monthly utility bill is the single leading cause of manmade global warming.

Fact.

tell us more stuff about Al Gore that has already been said. no, seriously, blow our minds with your Al Gore tidbits. it hasn't been overdone in the least bit.
I am so undecided.
That's what she said.
I think it will be Obama, but I'm probably voting 3rd party.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I guess we'll find out soon enough.....