Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane's Wife Is A MILF!!!
I met Zanes wife about 6 months ago at somones birthday party and I can't stop thinking about her. I think about her and beat my Schwanc like it owes me money.
Sigh...
This thread is useless without a photo
Wowie Groovie !
I don't want a photo of his schwanc (is that spelled right?)
Careful Zane might kill himself or you guys for talking about his wife

We need anouther 10sec fight
Look up the video of Zane
Titan ! Wrote:This thread is useless without a photo

I will second that. We need a photo of her. She sounds so hot my weiner hurts, but that could be because of the aids.
What the hell is a 'Schwanc'??
Actually it is spelled Schwanz.
thank you for the correct spelling, please don't post any photos of it.
Schwanz comes from german and means tail, which refers to the penis.
You are pathetic.
Zane's wife wants a threesome with Dan and Laurie. Gary will tape it.
I WANNA SHOW ZANES WIFE THAT I HAVE ONE SACK NOT TWO.. I WANT TO REST IT ON HER CHIN. WHY DON'T WE START BANGING FREE BEERS WIFE I HEARD SHE LIKES DP LETS LEAVE ZANES WIFE ALONE SHE IS WORN OUT I WANT FREEBEERS WIFE
yea freebeer's wife sounds hot!!! well... at least Zane's impression of her does.
yeah not too sure who has the hottest wife, but i would guess freebeer. if you watch the video of zane's wife freaking out at the Taylor Hicks video............eh.
mrsten Wrote:I'm Zane''s wife!!! I dont look anything like I did in the Taylor Hicks video. I dont know what the hell happened there. I'm not saying I'm a MILF or anything close, but I certainly dont look like I did in that video That was Assholish. I had a boycut and looked like a well you know... I have long hair now!!! So I dont look so bad!!!!!!

Your exclamation point skills are exceptional.
mrsten Wrote:I'm Zane''s wife!!! I dont look anything like I did in the Taylor Hicks video. I dont know what the hell happened there. I'm not saying I'm a MILF or anything close, but I certainly dont look like I did in that video That was Assholish. I had a boycut and looked like a well you know... I have long hair now!!! So I dont look so bad!!!!!!

I may need to see some pictures....

for proof...so I can decide if I want to do you
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:

Your exclamation point skills are exceptional.

ha ha I love it...and your new avatar is awesome...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mrs. Ten, does it get tedious, always having to get the milk off the top shelf of the fridge for zane?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Your exclamation point skills are exceptional.

ha ha I love it...and your new avatar is awesome...

Thanks, sugarpants.
[Image: this_thread_needs.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
weinerpoopie where are you with a classy picture?
Also, Mrs. Ten, do you ever just push zane over when he throws an Armenian fit?
PERFECT!
Sorry to be so inquisitive, Mrs. Ten, but one more:

Do you ever balance cheese cubes on the tip of zane's ginormous schnozz and make him wait until you give order to flip it into his mouth?

Because I could see myself doing that, if I were you.
Fistor Wrote:Sorry to be so inquisitive, Mrs. Ten, but one more:

Do you ever balance cheese cubes on the tip of zane's ginormous schnozz and make him wait until you give order to flip it into his mouth?

Because I could see myself doing that, if I were you.

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Mrs. Ten, I'm assuming zane's taking a nap right now. If so, I will have Biff pay you 5 dollars for you to go into the bedroom, real quiet like, and gently place a piece of bacon on his forehead. Then go get Lola.
Fistor Wrote:Mrs. Ten, I'm assuming zane's taking a nap right now. If so, I will have Biff pay you 5 dollars for you to go into the bedroom, real quiet like, and gently place a piece of bacon on his forehead. Then go get Lola.

i want someone to give him a Roman Helmet....
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: this_thread_needs.jpg]

...is that my cat? Looks like you ripped the picture off my myspace
i dont know were i found that, i have many sources Smile
Kate Wrote:...is that my cat?

Confusednicker:
shut up.
I will be mad if someone did rip a pic of my myspace. no joke.
Kate Wrote:shut up.
I will be mad if someone did rip a pic of my myspace. no joke.

I DIDN'T, DONT KILL ME!!
:'(
Want me to take it down?
i dont care, unless others start showing up, then I'll be very angry.
none of you people have ever seen a breast have you?
I see them every time I look down.
Kate Wrote:I see them every time I look down.
Me too. Sad