Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great new Banner I created
[Image: new_logo.jpg]

The new and surprisingly more accurate Free Beer and Hot wings Banner.
nicodemusbc Wrote:[Image: new_logo.jpg]

.....I dont get it......
Zane is a retarded devil?
Its cause zane is old as dirt.
lol...ok...must be blonde, im still lost.
Ok maybe i'm just stupid. The person replaced in the banner is Eric Zane correct? If it is then this is the "true" image of Eric Zane. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.
Not loving it.
nicodemusbc Wrote:Ok maybe i'm just stupid. The person replaced in the banner is Eric Zane correct? If it is then this is the "true" image of Eric Zane. Other than that I don't know what to tell you.

stupid. Maybe if you used real photoshop skills and placed it in the banner itself, then you. Just looks tacky how it is.
I got it, but for most people it would probably be a stretch.
Geeze Sooooory Derek thought it would be appreciated more. I don't have photoshop at work.

See Dick Post. See Dick Flame. See Dick Get Banned. Don't Be A Dick.
Real funny, Aaron you stupid C sucker! You can tell by how you have to explain the joke.

HA!
See, what makes it funny is the fact it's not perfect. It's funny in an outlandish kinda way, get it? Kinda like if the left Free Beer, Zane, and Joe as is and put an ostrich in Hot Wings' place. Get it now?

ohfockingforgetit
All that matters is that you tried.
Let me take a whack at this new banner thing with replacing Zane...

[Image: fbhwdudejoe.gif]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
nicodemusbc Wrote:[Image: new_logo.jpg]

Your banner sucks more than Zane on Free Fetch Friday. It's not very accurate either. Zane isn't that big.

This is a much more accurate banner.
[Image: fbhw_banner.jpg]
Quote:The straw is your friend, until you lose eye contact with your straw. Then he will betray you and make you look like an idiot.
-Demetri Martin
Opus Wrote:Let me take a whack at this new banner thing with replacing Zane...

[Image: fbhwdudejoe.gif]

The DUDE!!!!

maybe he should replace Zane how awkward would that be?

maybe the Dude could fill in for a day if Zane takes a Hotwings mini-vacation
shazbotica Wrote:This is a much more accurate banner.
[Image: fbhw_banner.jpg]

Aahhh! Scary! But, very well done!
I think the origional was done in MS paint that is why it sucked so much. It would be funny if someone actually photo shopped it in.
HAHAH. I wish I had photoshop. :-)
How could you not get it? I'm not saying it's funny, but it's incredibly simple! The dude in the banner (i think it's some evil guy from a christmas movie) is OLD! Zane is OLD! The evil christmas dude took Zanes normal spot on the banner, symbolizing that they have at least one aspect of their personality in common.
Derek Wrote:Zane is a retarded devil?

no, he's a really old retarded devil. Duh.
Wowie Groovie !