Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about podcasting the after 10 banter
Sometimes there's some good stuff when the guys are working OT
I would like to hear the reactions of the guys to "What Hotwings Thinks". Sometimes during the bit, they will "Jeeez" and what not, but I want to hear what happens afterward. Like are there awkward stares or what.
They post it now, started a couple weeks ago
You're talking about the "local break"? That's not the after 10 stuff, that's the in between segments stuff.

grapelady Wrote:They post it now, started a couple weeks ago
they should put the videos up for the podcast that they talk about on the show
I wish they taped the whole show. There is a way to make podcasts that have video attached.
I like the local breaks, but maybe just because I'm from Grand Rapids. I could listen to them talking about anything just about anytime really.
gatormouth Wrote:I like the local breaks, but maybe just because I'm from Grand Rapids. I could listen to them talking about anything just about anytime really.

Agreed, i liked the local break where they were making fun of Max FM...
Quote:I would like to hear the reactions of the guys to "What Hotwings Thinks". Sometimes during the bit, they will "Jeeez" and what not, but I want to hear what happens afterward. Like are there awkward stares or what.

They can't. The way they've got it set up is so that turning the microphone off "finalizes" the audio. That's why they can't immediately go back and pull audio of say, a word jumble or whatever. They have to wait until the next segment so they can retrieve it when the mics are off.
maxer64 Wrote:I wish they taped the whole show. There is a way to make podcasts that have video attached.

Yeah, it's called a video podcast. I am subscribed to 4 of them on my zune.