Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats with the comments.....
from FB&HW reguarding skinheads in the first hour today? The first real skinheads and todays traditional skinheads are the working class of thier country. There is no need for hatred against us. We are working hard for our familys. We arn't the boneheads or racists that i think they were talking about. Skinheads are skinheads... racists are racists.
Your right you only hate, discriminate, and murder people because you disagree with their religion. There is nothing wrong with that.

not saying that you have murdered Jews, but other skinheads have.
traditional skinheads do not hate. do not murder. the first skinheads were black. we have no hatred towards religion.

racist skinheads are not skinheads, they use the image for intimidation. they are boneheads.

no "real" skinhead has ever murdered a jew or hated someone ... the racists have and that is the point i'm trying to make.
ilskintn Wrote:traditional skinheads do not hate. do not murder. the first skinheads were black. we have no hatred towards religion.

racist skinheads are not skinheads, they use the image for intimidation. they are boneheads.

no "real" skinhead has ever murdered a jew or hated someone ... the racists have and that is the point i'm trying to make.

So what are you all about, other than shaving your head?

Don't just say "working hard for your family", either. I do that. I don't feel I need to shave my head to be in that particular club.
Skinheads are not racists? Find me one that fits that description. Name one.
ilskintn Wrote:traditional skinheads do not hate. do not murder. the first skinheads were black. we have no hatred towards religion.

one word can be used to describe more than one thing check the word homonym. Yes a skinhead can be used to describe a person who just shaves thier head bald. Skinhead is also a term used to describe a racist or racist group. I doubt they were talking about people who shave thier heads.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It's cool...ilskintn just means bald dudes in general. He's probably got rabbit ears when it comes to his cone. Just watch that vid ilskintn, you'll agree, it's fun to watch skinheads get beat up.
So tell us then what are a "true" skinheads values because the only skinheads I can think of are the Aryan brotherhood.
Actually, I saw a documentary on white racist organizations and they mentioned that the racist skinheads actually stole the image of a working class group that stood for all worker's rights, the working class and were strong in the union. They were accepting of all races and genders.

I think they originated in Pittsburgh, but I can't be sure on that. Anyway, for a while they actually fought against racist skinheads and the KKK. They still show up at racist skinhead rallies, KKK parades, etc to protest on the side of anti-racism. It is not their fault that their image was stolen. That being said, you may want to give up that image, because very few know of the history and you are kicking yourself by maintaining it.
black guys can shave their head and look badass...white guys need to be sorta burley and bearded to pull it off and not like like a NeoNazi...Me for example, I can't grow a beard and am not big but a little frumpy....I couldn't pull off a bald look....plus my head is lumpy and scarred up
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:black guys can shave their head and look badass...white guys need to be sorta burley and bearded to pull it off and not like like a NeoNazi...Me for example, I can't grow a beard and am not big but a little frumpy....I couldn't pull off a bald look....plus my head is lumpy and scarred up

....alrighty then.....

Also, the traditional skinheads to switch to wearing huge bushy afros and giving themselves reverse mohawks. Sure they'd look like Krusty the Clown, but at least it's safe to say no one would steal that look from them.
ilskintn Wrote:from FB&HW reguarding skinheads in the first hour today? The first real skinheads and todays traditional skinheads are the working class of thier country. There is no need for hatred against us. We are working hard for our familys. We arn't the boneheads or racists that i think they were talking about. Skinheads are skinheads... racists are racists.

So....what do you stand for? You claim to stand for something.
ratrad Wrote:It is not their fault that their image was stolen.

Even AYDS Candy knew when to give up the ghost.
bombsaway Wrote:

ROTFL
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Bzilla09 Wrote:So tell us then what are a "true" skinheads values because the only skinheads I can think of are the Aryan brotherhood.

I've known many skinheads were completely opposed to racist skins. most of them were also straight edge - something I could NEVER do, but I think it is plenty admirable.
bombsaway Wrote:

Hence my last line?
mainerliser Wrote:
ilskintn Wrote:from FB&HW reguarding skinheads in the first hour today? The first real skinheads and todays traditional skinheads are the working class of thier country. There is no need for hatred against us. We are working hard for our familys. We arn't the boneheads or racists that i think they were talking about. Skinheads are skinheads... racists are racists.

So....what do you stand for? You claim to stand for something.

According to the documentary they stand for working class and workers rights.
ratrad Wrote:That being said, you may want to give up that image, because very few know of the history and you are kicking yourself by maintaining it.

i agree, obviously there arent enough "good" skinheads to kick the "bad" skinheads image out of peoples mind, so just stop shaving your head, become a mullethead or something, mullet heads for peace....
I know people who shave their heads that don't call themselves skinheads. I'd still love to hear what "real" skinheads are all about other than shaving.
Skinheads= racists. That's all you need to know.
ratrad Wrote:Hence my last line?

Settle down Imus, it's fun to take things out of context.

Quote:According to the documentary they stand for working class and workers rights.

In addition, traditional Skinheads enjoy tickling babies and are always willing to help a hobo cross the street.
The term "skinhead" has come to mean part of the Aryan Nation or some other hate group and that is what FBHW were talking about. They did not say that if you shave your head, you are a skinhead. I shave my head only because I didn't want to have horseshoe hair. That look went out a long time ago and it makes you look old. A bald head, whether natural or artificial is not a political statement anymore, it's a fashion trend. I look much better with a shaved head than I did with what little hair I was still able to grow. Of course the rest of my body looks like George the Animal Steel....

Can't we all just get along?

smwoodcrafts
Or people with cancer,depends on your judgements on people.
enormousgenitals Wrote:
Bzilla09 Wrote:So tell us then what are a "true" skinheads values because the only skinheads I can think of are the Aryan brotherhood.

I've known many skinheads were completely opposed to racist skins. most of them were also straight edge - something I could NEVER do, but I think it is plenty admirable.

the aryan brotherhood is a prison gang. they don't shave thier head.
smwoodcrafts Wrote:The term "skinhead" has come to mean part of the Aryan Nation or some other hate group and that is what FBHW were talking about. They did not say that if you shave your head, you are a skinhead. I shave my head only because I didn't want to have horseshoe hair. That look went out a long time ago and it makes you look old. A bald head, whether natural or artificial is not a political statement anymore, it's a fashion trend. I look much better with a shaved head than I did with what little hair I was still able to grow. Of course the rest of my body looks like George the Animal Steel....

Can't we all just get along?

smwoodcrafts

the only racists that use the skinhead look and style is the hamemrskin nation. not the aryan nation.
ilskintin,

you know WAY TOO MUCH about the "skinhead nation".