Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Back....
What are some discontinued bits that you miss and want to hear again?

I loved Most Important Interview Ever
and
Dude Shadoway
Wowie Groovie !
I want more of the Mike Tyson Impersonating.
All the interns. Even the SmallTalk one that got fired.
CELEBRITY NAME GAME.

I know some of the listeners sound really retarded and make the game kind of annoying because they are not good at it but I always liked that bit. It is a pretty fun game to play in the bar with friends.
dman99 Wrote:CELEBRITY NAME GAME.

I know some of the listeners sound really retarded and make the game kind of annoying because they are not good at it but I always liked that bit. It is a pretty fun game to play in the bar with friends.

this is the only game I ever won on the show, and I did it half drunk ! WOO HOO !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:What are some discontinued bits that you miss and want to hear again?

and
Dude Shadoway

I hate to disagree, but those were my least favorite segments
I love celebrity name game! I also loved talk to the tape.
I will miss uncanny impressions!!

Also I am one of the three people that actually liked kazoo time...
Mud Room Donna Wrote:I will miss uncanny impressions!!

Also I am one of the three people that actually liked kazoo time...

I liked Kazoo time
Wowie Groovie !
I liked it better than some of the other ones they've tried!
POWER STEREO FM!!!
I miss The Dude. Those were some great interviews. Saw it in another thread, but the occasional "You Don't Have to Yell" would be refreshing again, too.
i miss the dude, most important interview ever, make the operator laugh challenge, quit a job you don't have challenge.
I liked celebrity name game.
ibangzaneswife Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What are some discontinued bits that you miss and want to hear again?

and
Dude Shadoway

I hate to disagree, but those were my least favorite segments

Well , I hate to say this, but your opinion means less than shit to me. You're a half retarded window licker, so your opinion is invalid.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Well , I hate to say this, but your opinion means less than shit to me. You're a half retarded window licker, so your opinion is invalid.

See the stuff before the text is strikeout? There's where you could have stopped it. Save the other stuff for PM.
potthole Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Well , I hate to say this, but your opinion means less than shit to me. You're a half retarded window licker, so your opinion is invalid.

See the stuff before the text is strikeout? There's where you could have stopped it. Save the other stuff for PM.

calling someone retarded and or a window licker is a CONSTANT insult in the show, therefore it is valid on the show's message board
Wowie Groovie !
True. I will admit that the thought didn't cross my mind. From what I've seen, it would appear that you've been quick to drop gloves, which prompted my initial response.
potthole Wrote:True. I will admit that the thought didn't cross my mind. From what I've seen, it would appear that you've been quick to drop gloves, which prompted my initial response.

Wait... Do you mean drop the gloves as in, quit fighting and give each other a man hug, or drop the gloves and go bare knuckle and bloody?

Im confused.
Wowie Groovie !
Drop the gloves as in start shit with others. The "Welcome" thread being example #1.
potthole Wrote:Drop the gloves as in start shit with others. The "Welcome" thread being example #1.

Okay so you meant it in the cool way. Thanks for clarifying.
Wowie Groovie !
uncanny impersinations, stump the show, listener games (you don't have to yell challenge)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Quote:calling someone retarded and or a window licker is a CONSTANT insult in the show, therefore it is valid on the show's message board

Except when they do it, it's funny. It could be argued that those running the forums are probably the only people who can decide whether or not something is valid on said message board.

Calling someone a dick for no other reason than they disagree with you is a personal attack, and it's usually one of the first reasons a message board fails. After a while, no one wants to post anything because it just gets old.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:calling someone retarded and or a window licker is a CONSTANT insult in the show, therefore it is valid on the show's message board

Except when they do it, it's funny. It could be argued that those running the forums are probably the only people who can decide whether or not something is valid on said message board.

Calling someone a dick for no other reason than they disagree with you is a personal attack, and it's usually one of the first reasons a message board fails. After a while, no one wants to post anything because it just gets old.

QFT

They just invented these things called "emoticons". They help.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If you're trying to be a smart ass, then yeah. But after a while a pattern of behavior emerges and either the joke is old, or the truth is revealed about someone's personality.
hotzester Wrote:If you're trying to be a smart ass, then yeah. But after a while a pattern of behavior emerges and either the joke is old, or the truth is revealed about someone's personality.

I agree.

My humor is pretty dry so it doesn't always come across like it should.

I meant for someone who is being a smartass to use emoticons (as I did with the drool comment). If I don't see emoticons then I assume that someone is flaming.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Loved Celebrity Name game... could listen to it for hours
Disagree totally... I hated Dude!
I miss Idiot of the Day. You never run out of idiots. Hate the dude, too much like the internviews which is better because they are so uncomfortable.
billyj Wrote:I miss Idiot of the Day. You never run out of idiots.
They still do idiot of the day, as stand-alone segments without the music.

I also must admit that I miss Kazoo time. I always laughed to hear FB's frustration when Zane and Joe got totally out of hand. I think Kazoo time deserves another chance on the Wheel of Bad Games, just for a little while.
most important interview ever
dude shadoway
you don't have to yell challenge
p.a. pranks
uncanny impressions
beat the buzzer
kazoo time

all of these were great and should at least be revisited from time to time, even if it has to be in the flashback segment.
I would love to hear the Dude interviews again !
I wish they'd done more Bank Tube Challenges...the one or two times I've heard it were hilarious.
Seeing how it's close to the fourth of july, the fire works in the house challenge seems only fitting to bring back, we need mor 15 second fights too.
ignition16 Wrote:most important interview ever
dude shadoway
you don't have to yell challenge
p.a. pranks
uncanny impressions
beat the buzzer
kazoo time

all of these were great and should at least be revisited from time to time, even if it has to be in the flashback segment.

Wow I totally forgot about beat the buzzer. I loved that one, it was the most challenging game they played. I liked it a lot more than name that tune.
Wowie Groovie !
bring back the match game, or recreate another 70s game show.
Do they still have the 4th of July contest where they have people light fireworks indoors? I caught that a couple of years in a row ('04 and '05, I think?) and it was awesome.

Another one, sort of along those lines, was a game played occasionally where they would have listeners compete to see who could make the most noise by putting stuff into their dryer. Some dude loaded his up with chains and tools, and it sounded like his whole friggin' house was falling down.
I miss the dude. :'(
If I had to pick two.
Dude
Kazoo

I'm still out of the loop, what happened to the Dude segments??
Not fully sure if there's ever been an official story given.