Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A different show played briefly during commercial
I'm listening online, and during a break I thought they came back, but it was another show where they were playing old audio of hot wings 11 years ago when he was a radio newbie. It was really funny and I was just getting into it, then it cut off and they came back to this morning's show...which is good too not to complain.

Did anyone else hear that? When was that show on? I'd never heard it before.
The internet show sometimes plays flashbacks to fill in delays.
Yeah they are funny ones but they tend to get repetitive
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The alpacca caller was my college roommate, funny guy. I think they need to put some new clips in though to keep things fresh.
coreyferris Wrote:The alpacca caller was my college roommate, funny guy. I think they need to put some new clips in though to keep things fresh.

"Well first you have to feed them gunpowder....."

HAHA
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
coreyferris Wrote:The alpacca caller was my college roommate, funny guy. I think they need to put some new clips in though to keep things fresh.

"Well first you have to feed them gunpowder....."

HAHA

'when they bite do bees fly out of their mouths'

freebeer never sounded so much like Homer Simpson...not only the quote but his voice...

[drop]talk about a boner[drop/]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
right now, they have 3 or 4 clips that wgrd plays during commerical breaks online.

1. the guy calling in that says that the real money is in fighting alpacas.
2. the discussion on superman returns and how the three of them are nerds
3. when hot wings is chosen to sing in a studio over free beer, then they play free beer singing "open arms"
There have been a bunch of new clips today.