Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke Hogan talks about Hulkster touching her butt
And I quote. "I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car. He used to change my diaper."

only makes it a little more awkward...
I like Brooke, but I really feel sorry for her. Hopefully she will be able to rise above her upbringing, and do something amazing.
Wowie Groovie !
I really liked all of them until they went nuts a few months ago. Brooke is the only seemingly sane one left.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I really liked all of them until they went nuts a few months ago. Brooke is the only seemingly sane one left.

We'll see how long that lasts once her reality show starts next month.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I really liked all of them until they went nuts a few months ago. Brooke is the only seemingly sane one left.

We'll see how long that lasts once her reality show starts next month.

Yea. I should have added for now...
That's what she said.
have you watched this show ? OMG Hulk is even more of a train wreck than previously believed
Wowie Groovie !
shouldnt this be in the show section??? just a thought...
Peachs Wrote:shouldnt this be in the show section??? just a thought...

What's your reason ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:shouldnt this be in the show section??? just a thought...

What's your reason ?

well it was 'on' the show, and this is more the place for random bs... not show related topics
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:What's your reason ?

well it was 'on' the show, and this is more the place for random bs... not show related topics

I remain stedfastly neutral and unswayed by your cold womanly logic.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:well it was 'on' the show, and this is more the place for random bs... not show related topics

I remain stedfastly neutral and unswayed by your cold womanly logic.

damn you need spell-check dude.. steadfastly was spelled wrong hence, I say you lose!
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I remain stedfastly neutral and unswayed by your cold womanly logic.

damn you need spell-check dude.. steadfastly was spelled wrong hence, I say you lose!

yeah yeah yeah. What EV.

I still don't see why this is supposed to be in the show forum.

AND ! ! !

Back to my original point.

Have you seen the show ?

Holy Frack Hulk is an even bigger train wreck on Brooke's show than he was on his own show. Talk about overbearing, clingly, needy, washed out, loooooser.
Wowie Groovie !