Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6/27 WHWT
Today's whwt was dead on, we need to drill for domestic oil. What are your thoughts.
I agree with every flippin' thing Hot Wings said today. F-ing drill in Alaska!!!! Why pay people (who hate us) when we can stimulate our own economy and drill in our own back yard. It's a no brainer.
Some say that the Middle East will wait until our oil supply runs out, then jack up their prices exponentially because they will have a monopoly. Personally I don't think those camel riders are patient enough. They are impoverished as it is, except for the few who hoard all the profits. Could you imagine what kind of chaos there would be if we cut off their income?
That's what she said.
70% of our oil from Alaska? You got something to back that claim up?
Here's some raw data from the Department of Energy:

http://www.eia.doe.gov/basics/quickoil.html

It's only for 2006 but it'll give you guys something to work with. I think 70% may be a bit generous for AK.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I never heard that stat before and I try too keep up with that stuff and Yes i agree with hotwings
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I heard that Bill Gates is still tracking that e-mail I sent out 10 years ago and I'm this close to finally getting that Effing free cookie recipe!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yes, I'm sure.
He retired today so maybe he'll leave you alone from now on!
Wink
Kate Wrote:Yes, I'm sure.
He retired today so maybe he'll leave you alone from now on!
Wink

So did Craig James (aka Craig Wood). Coincidence?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Not sure.
Kate Wrote:I've heard it many times, and if an alaskan native told me that, I believe it over anyone else. I may be wrong, so don't quote me on that statistic, but that is what I have heard and was led to believe.

Huh. I've never heard it. Once. I like how you backtrack once you've been called out on your ridiculous claim.
Funny, you seemed quite quick to begin to argue yesterday. I'd say your initial post in here, telling people to do research, seemed rather argumentative.