Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf?! since when is milk an acid?
I always thought milk was a base, they tell you to drink that to get rid of heartburn and acid. Stupid people.
Im thinking the the same thing ???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, they aren't exactly smart when it comes to Math/Science.
FREE BEER AND HOTWINGS - MILK IS A BASE, IT HELPS ACID
6/27/2008 at 9:11am, Derek wrote:I always thought milk was a base, they tell you to drink that to get rid of heartburn and acid. Stupid people.[/quote]

Milk is a VERY slight acid. pH of around 6.5 - 6.7. It's just barely and acid. Almost neutral.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
6/27/2008 at 9:15am, dino wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:11am, Derek wrote:I always thought milk was a base, they tell you to drink that to get rid of heartburn and acid. Stupid people.[/quote]

Milk is a VERY slight acid. pH of around 6.5 - 6.7. It's just barely and acid. Almost neutral.[/quote]

Does your milk have cow piss in it?
6/27/2008 at 9:16am, wienerpoopie wrote:

Milk is a VERY slight acid. pH of around 6.5 - 6.7. It's just barely and acid. Almost neutral.[/quote]

Does your milk have cow piss in it?[/quote]

"It tastes like this cow got into an onion patch"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
6/27/2008 at 9:21am, dino wrote:

"It tastes like this cow got into an onion patch"[/quote]

OMG I just drank Milk a little while ago and the onion patch comment almost made me puke lol. EWWWW
So I guess it's true then ?

Milk was a bad choice.
Wowie Groovie !

fetch will take that urine taste out
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
6/27/2008 at 9:25am, Titan ! wrote:So I guess it's true then ?

Milk was a bad choice. [/quote]

Apparantley so! LOL I don't know if I'll be able to drink Milk for a while after this convo LOL
6/27/2008 at 9:24am, peytonwqlz wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:21am, dino wrote:

"It tastes like this cow got into an onion patch"[/quote]

OMG I just drank Milk a little while ago and the onion patch comment almost made me puke lol. EWWWW[/quote]

I got it Dino!!! Napoleon is the best!!!!
6/27/2008 at 9:50am, mainerliser wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:24am, peytonwqlz wrote:

OMG I just drank Milk a little while ago and the onion patch comment almost made me puke lol. EWWWW[/quote]

I got it Dino!!! Napoleon is the best!!!![/quote]

+1 for the proper recognition.
Quote of the Day:
6/27/2008 at 9:25am, Howie Feltersnatch wrote:

fetch will take that urine taste out[/quote]

if only you knew what happens in a milking parlor *puke*
6/27/2008 at 9:51am, dino wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:50am, mainerliser wrote:

I got it Dino!!! Napoleon is the best!!!![/quote]

+1 for the proper recognition.[/quote]

I recognized it too, dino. Hook a brutha up and GET ME OFF THE SCHNIDE!!!!

bros before hos, dawg. do the right thing.
6/27/2008 at 9:54am, Fistor wrote:I recognized it too, dino. Hook a brutha up and GET ME OFF THE SCHNIDE!!!!
bros before hos, dawg. do the right thing.[/quote]

6/26/2008 at 9:19am, Fistor wrote:Biff. I'm still at 0 karma, when I am clearly the talent of this board. Please have this issue addressed.[/quote]

6/26/2008 at 8:13pm, Fistor wrote:Biff. I'm now at -3 karma. Clearly this board is malfunctioning. Please call IT immediately and have it fixed. Thank you.[/quote]

-1 for pandering and chronic bitching.
Quote of the Day:
6/27/2008 at 9:54am, Fistor wrote:
I recognized it too, dino. Hook a brutha up and GET ME OFF THE SCHNIDE!!!![/quote]

The schnide? Is that what you kids are calling it these days?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
6/27/2008 at 10:02am, dino wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:54am, Fistor wrote:I recognized it too, dino. Hook a brutha up and GET ME OFF THE SCHNIDE!!!!
bros before hos, dawg. do the right thing.[/quote]

6/26/2008 at 8:13pm, Fistor wrote:Biff. I'm now at -3 karma. Clearly this board is malfunctioning. Please call IT immediately and have it fixed. Thank you.[/quote]

-1 for pandering and chronic bitching.[/quote]

Another -1 from me, just cause.
6/27/2008 at 9:54am, wienerpoopie wrote:
6/27/2008 at 9:25am, Howie Feltersnatch wrote:

fetch will take that urine taste out[/quote]

if only you knew what happens in a milking parlor *puke*[/quote]

oh I know...the pasturization process will take that out
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm setting the standard. Negative karma is now the cool thing to have.

I will continue revise common logic as I see fit in the future. Stay tuned.
It would seem to me that the fact that you're the only non-moderator with a red custom title should be enough to make you happy. But no, you're a whiney effing pansy who thinks the world is owed to him. Let's just change the name of "the me generation" to the "fistor hatchet head" generation.

Sensitive type disclaimer: this is all done in jest.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
6/27/2008 at 10:11am, Derek wrote:
6/27/2008 at 10:02am, dino wrote:

-1 for pandering and chronic bitching.[/quote]

Another -1 from me, just cause.[/quote]

This is just an early warning to everyone, let it be know here, now, and for all time.

I AM THE KARMA BASEMENT DWELLER.

None shall have Karma so low as I.

Don't make me prove it.
Wowie Groovie !
6/27/2008 at 10:20am, Fistor wrote:I'm setting the standard. Negative karma is now the cool thing to have.

I will continue revise common logic as I see fit in the future. Stay tuned.[/quote]

Oh ? Setting the sandard eh ?
Wowie Groovie !
6/27/2008 at 10:31am, Titan ! wrote:
6/27/2008 at 10:20am, Fistor wrote:I'm setting the standard. Negative karma is now the cool thing to have.

I will continue revise common logic as I see fit in the future. Stay tuned.[/quote]

Oh ? Setting the sandard eh ?[/quote]

I just exalted you. Your throne is made of aluminum foil. It shall soon be crumpled in my mighty fist.
6/27/2008 at 10:24am, Admin wrote:It would seem to me that the fact that you're the only non-moderator with a red custom title should be enough to make you happy. But no, you're a whiney effing pansy who thinks the world is owed to him. Let's just change the name of "the me generation" to the "fistor hatchet head" generation.[/quote]

Yes. I'm okay with all of this.
6/27/2008 at 10:42am, Fistor wrote:
6/27/2008 at 10:31am, Titan ! wrote:

Oh ? Setting the sandard eh ?[/quote]

I just exalted you. Your throne is made of aluminum foil. It shall soon be crumpled in my mighty fist.[/quote]

Better a throne of aluminum than one of toothpicks.
Wowie Groovie !