Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you like a son!
bump!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I love Zane talking about his father. Let's laugh about his crappy relationship :clap:
That's what she said.
Zane family stories are my favorite thing on the show now....

We need to be careful though, if we keep saying we like a certain segment on the show they'll stop doing it.

example: NTT
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Im with you allyson zane really makes me laugh he has the best home stories
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Zane family stories are my favorite thing on the show now....

We need to be careful though, if we keep saying we like a certain segment on the show they'll stop doing it.

example: NTT
shoot howie is right...I will no longer talk about it on this board...just at home
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Howie got called a pouty bitch by zane. Details at noon. Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
wow,

A messgeboard, created around a sarcastic fun radioshow....and now apparently the members can't take sarcasim themselves? Who's the pouty bitch?

Go jump rop you short tool.

:mrgreen: :lol: Big Grin Angel Wink :wave: :thumbup:

(smileys added to illistrate the joke)
PS,

send me your cell number so that we can text about it

(booya Titan!)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:PS,

send me your cell number so that we can text about it

(booya Titan!)

Ha!!!
I'd really like to hear some of Zane's Kid voice daddy issues.
What is a rop and how do you jump it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'd really like to hear some of Zane's Kid voice daddy issues.

Hahaha that is my favorite! [depressing music] Hey dad! Do you want to go out and play catch? ... No I'm too busy leaving you and your mother [/depressing music]
That's what she said.
Hey Dad, Why do you keep leaving the dirty mags under the bed? Awwww she's pretty!!!!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You know you've been listening to too much FBHW when you can hear that voice in your head!!! I read that "in voice" and lol'd!!!!
Hey Dad! I'm going to go down to the corner store and get a coca-cola, can I have a dime? What? We're out of money because you played poker and lost? Awww. But I'm hungry. What? Mrs. Nelson is coming over to bring a casserole? Oh, that's good, I like her casseroles. But Dad, why do you always take her into Mom's room and call her a naughty girl? Dad? Dad? Dad?

and the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.