Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My FB&HW story...
I was saddened when they took Bob and Tom off the air in our market. They replaced them with some FreeBeer and HotWings guys. Man I couldn't stand it and went to listening to talk radio. Well a few days went by and I would stop by the station and listen a little to FB&HW, then turn it off. Then low and behold another station picked up B&T. Then I found myself switching between both shows but as time went on I was listening more and more to FB&HW. Now I can't even listen to B&T, I just don't get the laughs or have as good a drive into work, unless I have FB&HW as my co-pilots.

Cliffs - I was mad when B&T left our Market, but FB&HW grew on me like a stank plague with some quickness.

Hope you guys don't ever go off the air. Great show!!!
Here in Albany, they came on when Howard left. I should be clear - I wasn't really a Howard fan, but the radio market here is atrocious, and it was the only bearable show to wake up to.

So FBHW came on scene, and it sucked. I couldn't figure out who was who, I didn't get most of the jokes, and I thought they were lame. So I searched for something new. All the while, my alarm clock continued to wake me up to FBHW. As days went on, I would find myself switching back to FBHW from whatever weak ass show I was listening to on the way to work. Then, like everyone else, I just stopped switching and now here I am!