Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's Joe?
I noticed he doesn't have an account here. I would love to see some of his input on his stunts.
no, he does have a account. if you look close you'll find it but he doesn't post so i'm guessing he wants to be mr. anti-social.
Yeah just like HotWings or hes probably busy
I haven't had anything good to say. I'm more of an answer someones question than post my opinion type of guy. Sorry I wasn't trying to be anti-social

I appreciate all of the stunt suggestions for sure!
joegfbhw Wrote:I haven't had anything good to say. I'm more of an answer someones question than post my opinion type of guy. Sorry I wasn't trying to be anti-social

The man has made an appearance!! Good job Joe!! You are AWESOME!!! Bless your heart for all the stupid shit you do for the show!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
joegfbhw Wrote:I haven't had anything good to say. I'm more of an answer someones question than post my opinion type of guy. Sorry I wasn't trying to be anti-social

finally! yay for a Joe post.

There, now all of you who had a fetish for all of the show members to post can now finally get you cookies of, now get on with your lives...
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]