Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoo
I want to get the tattoo shown below on my forearm, and who better to ask the opinions of than a bunch of random strangers! The tattoo will likely not be red and will be kinda small....

[Image: 300_170244.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Well just think, getting a star tattoo will be something original that no one else has and it won't become what the Tasmanian Devil was to the 80's and barbed wire was to the 90's.

Good call. Get it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Well just think, getting a star tattoo will be something original that no one else has and it won't become what the Tasmanian Devil was to the 80's and barbed wire was to the 90's.

Good call. Get it.

I know! I want to be one in 5 million Wink
Just remember one thing: There may come a day when you are professionally employed and long sleeve dress shirts suck in mid-August.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Just remember one thing: There may come a day when you are professionally employed and long sleeve dress shirts suck in mid-August.

Going into the engineering field that is a major concern
My nephew has one on each arm (in the elbow bend) and my husband said it was a girl tattoo. I don't know, just letting you know.

My boss (and I) also didn't flamingos were a sign of gay/lesbian until his law partner told him. I had never heard of such. Good idea to check it out, but if you really want it . . . go for it.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I want to get the tattoo shown below on my forearm, and who better to ask the opinions of than a bunch of random strangers! The tattoo will likely not be red and will be kinda small....

[Image: 300_170244.jpg]

Yes, get the punk star. And some barbed wire. And some crazy text on your neck!
I love tattoo's!!! I have this black widow on my neck with a web..All the chicks dig it!! going for a map of Florida on my arm next!
jus' P Wrote:I'm going for a map of Florida on my arm next!

Don't do it. All the hippies will approach you and try to teach you how to vote.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Just remember one thing: There may come a day when you are professionally employed and long sleeve dress shirts suck in mid-August.
Like that's gonna happen.
My brother just turned 18 and wants a tat on his forearm too. I told him the same as you guys are saying, that it totally sucks to have a tattoo there when you are a businessman. He tells me he just won't work for a boss who doesn't permit tattoos. Yeah ok.

I'm not a fan of the design itself because a lot of punky teenagers have it and that's what I associate it with. That's cool if it's what you like but just remember that you'll always be associated with that group.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:My brother just turned 18 and wants a tat on his forearm too. I told him the same as you guys are saying, that it totally sucks to have a tattoo there when you are a businessman. He tells me he just won't work for a boss who doesn't permit tattoos. Yeah ok.

I'm not a fan of the design itself because a lot of punky teenagers have it and that's what I associate it with. That's cool if it's what you like but just remember that you'll always be associated with that group.

So when does your brother start his new job at McDonald's? Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Personally, the design doesn't do anything for me, but if it's what you want then go for it.

Will this be your first tattoo? If it is, just be sure you can live with what you get and where you get it. You can't just wash them suckers off if you start to regret it down the road. And like it or not, there are those in the workplace (and elsewhere) that will judge you just by having a tattoo if that's a concern for you.
I got 10 bucks in towards a tramp stamp for him instead. Who's with me?
Sorry Wiener, but I gotta be 100% honest here.

5 of the FEMALE models I have done photo shoots with have had this exact same tatoo.

I just have to add that as a professional photographer, this particular tatoo is for girls only.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry Wiener, but I gotta be 100% honest here.

5 of the FEMALE models I have done photo shoots with have had this exact same tatoo.

I just have to add that as a professional photographer, this particular tatoo is for girls only.

DAMMIT I knew my queer boss was right . . . and my wonderful husband . . . He's so smart!!
Everyone's pretty much said the same thing but I thought maybe hearing it from someone new might be helpful. I've seen a LOT of people with the same tattoo. Some were guys, but that doesn't make it any less of a trendy tattoo. I personally am not really a fan of it. It's so boring. Why not pick something that has meaning to you?
I've seen a lot of guys with the same tattoo and none of them were gay. the biggest problem I would have is that it is a pretty common design
my stars are definitely better ;D

[Image: backv2-1.jpg]
Peachs Wrote:my stars are definitely better ;D

[Image: backv2.jpg]

Oh say can you see . . .
providencecrow Wrote:I got 10 bucks in towards a tramp stamp for him instead. Who's with me?

I'll throw $30 that way. I always heard that this deisgn was actually dubbed 'the gay North Star' I can only imagine!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

There's a perverted retort in there somewhere but I can't quite find it.....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

There's a perverted retort in there somewhere but I can't quite find it.....

I'll help you.

Targets for all the guys tossing strands at once. Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

Holy crap boots. Like ink much? Smile
I have many tattoos and will have many more. My general rule of thumb is have it drawn by the artist. Nothing worse than seeing your tattoo on someone else. Especially if theirs is done slightly better.
ratrad Wrote:I have many tattoos and will have many more. My general rule of thumb is have it drawn by the artist. Nothing worse than seeing your tattoo on someone else. Especially if theirs is done slightly better.

Come on now, be honest. 9 times out of 10 when you see two people with the same tattoo, one is always substantially better than the other. I believe this is a two parter though: the first is going to a crappy artist results in crappy artwork, the second is that in my experience 90% of the general population does not know how to take care of a tattoo at all, and what once looked good now looks like ass vomit
Quote:Well just think, getting a star tattoo will be something original that no one else has and it won't become what the Tasmanian Devil was to the 80's and barbed wire was to the 90's.

Really? My brother in law has IDENTICAL ink. Same colors and everything.
silvermelinda Wrote:

Holy crap boots. Like ink much? Smile

oh, I've got more than just that.. and yeah.. its an addiction lol
I know alot of Emo Fags who have stars on their forearms... It is not a relieving thought to know their numbers will soon be growing when Weinerpoopie stamps his arms forever with the stars-of-gaydom......
wienerpoopie Wrote:

Going into the engineering field that is a major concern

Ummm please re-post the photo, all I see is a message from photobucket saying that the image has been moved or deleted... Cmon, don't disappoint me please. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
I got my first tattoo when I was seventeen, (if your reading this mom I swear I thought it was just a sharpie, I didn't know it was permanent) okay and well four tattoos later I have regrets.

1) like Biff said, long sleeves/pants suck in August
2) I have three that cant be enjoyed by the public, wasted money
3) when I'm ninety I will have a playboy bunny on my saggy ass
4) and having your kids stand up in church and announce, "please pray for mommy she cant sit right cause they drew an easter bunny on her butt, is kinda embarrasing...

In all seriousness, I have seen that tattoo on three of my friends.
Two are committed to each other, and the other one was drunk.
providencecrow Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:I have many tattoos and will have many more. My general rule of thumb is have it drawn by the artist. Nothing worse than seeing your tattoo on someone else. Especially if theirs is done slightly better.

Come on now, be honest. 9 times out of 10 when you see two people with the same tattoo, one is always substantially better than the other. I believe this is a two parter though: the first is going to a crappy artist results in crappy artwork, the second is that in my experience 90% of the general population does not know how to take care of a tattoo at all, and what once looked good now looks like ass vomit

True that. I had a guy showing me his tattoo the other day and he was wondering how to keep it bright. I said "keep it out of the sun as much as possible and wear some 70+ if you have to." He said "that ain't going to happen". I said, "enjoy your faded tattoo".
bump.

do not get this tattoo
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Poopie, should we run our matching tattoo idea by the board?

I think I'd like to get a 'set of irons' or pick axe on my tricep.

[Image: heavyirons5.jpg]

irons