Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long do u listen to the show 4 ?
all 5 hours 8-)
Probably only 1 hour live (because of my work schedule) but I listen to the rest of the show on podcast by the end of the work day.
Second half live from work, but I usually listen to the entire thing on podcast when I get home.
Whatever time I get up till whatever time they go off the air.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Whatever time I get up till whatever time they go off the air.

ditto....glad I caught FF this morning though! Effin hilarious!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
all five hours for the last year, before that bits and pieces.......
I usually listen for the whole show...there are times when I just get home and fall asleep and when I check the podcasts...that's when instances like 15 second fight occur. No more of that - gotta listen to the whole show just in hopes of the unpredicatability of what may happen.
Usually it's about two hours I'll get in. Listen while getting ready for work and then driving in. Sometimes at work I'm able to turn it on, in which case I'll catch about 4 hours of the show, but that doesn't happen all that often.
Sadly only the drive to work now =[. But as soon as I get my podcasting link it will be all 5 hours!
That's what she said.
I listen usually from when I get up, til it ends. When my boyfriend is on days, its all 5 hours.. when he's on swings and mids its as much as I can catch til he gets home and we go to bed.. I also listen to the podcasts...
Minus a few bits here and there it's pretty much the whole show. I keep my radio on pretty much the whole day in my office.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I usually listen to the whole show on podcast the next day at work. I'm always a day behind.
I listen in the car on the way to work and sometimes listen live through WQLZ online.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
depending on how early I get up, I usually catch the last 2 hours and first hour replay.
Podcast baby all 5hrs.... I LOVE Joe!!!
15 Second Fight Wrote:Podcast baby all 5hrs.... I LOVE Joe!!!

Yep we got that . . . its right below your avatar. Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
all 5 hours.
5 hours, i wake up and get ready for the day with them in the background.
vsangelchick Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Whatever time I get up till whatever time they go off the air.

ditto....glad I caught FF this morning though! Effin hilarious!

you have nice hoot's
I usually hear all 5. I get up right at 5:00 AM and that's when it starts live here in Nashville. I keep the radio on the whole time, then we get the first hour replayed at 9:00.

The only exceptions are the days I stay up too late and I lay back down. I usually fall asleep. And usually when I fall asleep listening to them, then I have weird dreams where I'm hanging out with them or I'm in the station with them. And it's funny because in the dream they are saying what I'm hearing on the air, and then I'll try to talk to them and of course their replies are only what they say on the air so it's like they are ignoring me.

The best one was I fell asleep during Name That Tune and in the dream I was in the studio playing the game with them and I kept trying to answer and I'd to it before they would and of course they'd "ignore" me and I starting getting pissed.