Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Second Fight 7-1-08 (With Video)
Who do you think won this 15 second fight and why?

Video clip here
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
that blows.. you posted when I did Tongue
How on earth did this thread get started so quickly? The fight was barely over. Obsessed much?
I know guys, why don't you play it again? I think I've only heard it three times since it happend about 25 minutes ago.
i think joe won, i aint seen the video, couldnt get much from the audio, but just cause he works out more, and can go through all his stunts. i think joe won
based on Zane's bitching about his eye and ribs
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
15 SECOND FIGHT IS UP!!!!!
Yep...Producer Joe whopped Zanes ass.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
An instant classic. Joe's big overhand right really amped things up
zane is an Effin dumbass when it comes to fighting, he was just wimp-ishly pushing against joe's shoulders and joe KILLED is ribs
Can anyone find it on youtube??? ive been searching because its taking so long to buffer
type in "joe and zane 2nd 15 second fight"
Ive got nothing, just brings me to the first one...
I love Zane's Blind Vagina Fighting Style. Unfortunately I don't think Zane is going to want to do any more 15 second fights. Congrats on the win Joe, I think you're ready to take the next step up and pick a 15 second fight with a 12 year old girl.
i got it from there home page, thats just what joe said to type during the show
yea i need the link tho, i run the show on Q103 and want to post it to our video page.
Haha good one. I like how Zane doesn't even look while he punches it's like he is swimming.
That's what she said.
Oh my gosh . . . I cannot believe the wimpishness of Zane. He deserved to get a black eye and busted ribs. I've never been in a fight in my life, but I bet I could do better than that. Hell, I watched most of the Rocky films and know better than to close my eyes and keep my chin on my chest . . . . just swinging blindly.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If you ever do get into a fight, I would recommend not following Rocky's style either. Despite how effective Rocky made it appear; wearing your opponents fists out with your chin is probably even less effective than the Blind Vagina fighting style; especially if your opponent is a roided out Russian, aka Producer Joe.
Joe crushed zane!
Joe is a machine now that he lost all that weight and got his butt hole slathered by his doc.
Zane will never win a 15 second fight if he keeps his head down like that. How can you possibly expect to win if you cant see what your punching? Zane how about you grow a pair and fight like a man. However, I think you could still make the Armenian Olympic boxing team.
Zane had his head down for the whole fight like a pussy. What's the matter, too afraid of getting hit in your huge Armenian nose?
zane's little fists of fury didn't bother joe at all! that was a straight ass whooping. props to joe.
Wow, it sure looked like Joe was measuring him. Zanes one 15 second fight away from a Ben Roethlisberger psa. Stay down old man, stay down!
I thought Joe kicked ass! But either way, I find it highly entertaining watching them pummel each other for no reason.
I have to give that won to joe, nice right hook, im guesing that the one vote was from zane
does anyone want to see a pic of zane's black eye and f'ed up ribs as much as i do? c'mon guys, lets see the aftermath!
I would definitely like to see a picture of Zane's black and cut eye.
reminds me of a fight I got in in elementary school. welcome to the school of soft knocks boys.
That hurtin' bomb Joe threw was fantastic. I wonder if those body shots also added the damage to the eye since Zane had his head down the whole fight...no matter what...I score it: Joe = 10 and Zane = n/a (due to Zane's uncanny impression of Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punchout)
"I caught one in the EYE" hahahahaha
http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pictures/PIC-0041.jpg

yay!
hussywoman Wrote:http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pictures/PIC-0041.jpg

yay!

Good find! +1

Zane got a smackdown.

Here it is so you don't have to follow the link.
[Image: PIC-0041.jpg]
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
hussywoman Wrote:http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pictures/PIC-0041.jpg

yay!

Good find! +1

Zane got a smackdown.

Here it is so you don't have to follow the link.
[Image: PIC-0041.jpg]

God his nose is huge!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zane so then the get into a real fight so joe can give that old armenian minger another black eye
[Image: joespunch.gif]
Zane was smart to close his eyes during the whole fight. If he had kept his eye open, the eyeball might have popped clean out of his head.
I love the 15 second fight it rules.

who do you think would win if Freebeer and Hotwings had their own 15 second fight?
The inventor of the infamous devilmaker would not be bested.