Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get totally neked at the DR?
I've NEVER been totally nude at the doctor....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Oh my dear friend the gynecologist.
That's what she said.
That's not normal? Sad
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
being ocmpletely naked aint normal, i aint had the prostate thing but i got a physical and your undies just go down to your knees and thats it
Allyson Wrote:Oh my dear friend the gynecologist.

I've been in with my wife when she got a couple smears done while she was pregnant...she had a robe on

closest to a three way i've ever gotten
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
weinerpoopie! you got mentioned!
lol... I heard that! I thought the exact same thing
Did the doctor message both shoulders so you could relax while checking your oil? lol
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Oh my dear friend the gynecologist.

I've been in with my wife when she got a couple smears done while she was pregnant...she had a robe on

Smear... one of the many words on my list of "worst words ever"
boizalynne Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I've been in with my wife when she got a couple smears done while she was pregnant...she had a robe on

Smear... one of the many words on my list of "worst words ever"

strip membranes....ruined the word strip for me
Never been totally nude, but back a couple of years ago when I got Strep Throat/Tonsilitis 3 times within a 6 month period, the doctor did ask me to drop my pants/boxers so she could examine my testicles.

I couldn't help but get aroused as she bent over and basically fondled me. Probably one of the most embarrassing things I have ever done.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
can you imagine being an OBGYN and having to stare up the snatch of a nasty old fat nasty hag....JOE STUNT
[Image: yes-yes.jpg]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I with not to talk about it

with not to talk about it

with

Who are you? Intern Milton?
Mark the Valet Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I with not to talk about it

with not to talk about it

with

Who are you? Intern Milton?

what? when did i type that?
Look at the poll options
Mark the Valet Wrote:Look at the poll options

...one typo... :Smile
Don't get lippy, or I'll issue you another grammar ticket
[Image: GrammarPolice-799780.gif]
[Image: grammar_police_car_203x152.jpg]
I've got my eyes on you...
[Image: sucks.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: sucks.jpg]

you dumbass, you can't say the F word
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: sucks.jpg]

you dumbass, you can't say the F word

damnit everytime i quote you it pops up again!
I insist on being totally naked for the Dr. even if it's not necessary. ;D
sluttynurse is now my favorite poster.
Mark the Valet Wrote:sluttynurse is now my favorite poster.

Why thank you. :-*
The doctor was probably kissing the back of Joe's neck the whole time.
I was the student nurse who wrote into the show that they read on-air. Most articles I found said a digital rectal exam for prostate cancer screening was not needed until age forty or even 50 depending on race if the individual is asymptomatic.
i know this question is for the guys about being nude, but i had to throw the woman's point of view in here. Guys have it SO easy, as a woman, we have to strip down to *nothing*, then they give us a robe to wear, but you have to keep the open part that would normally go in the back in the front while the doctor rubs your tits and shoves a few fingers up your snatch. anyway, joe probably popped a boner while the doc's fingers were feeling around up there haha
hussywoman Wrote:i know this question is for the guys about being nude, but i had to throw the woman's point of view in here. Guys have it SO easy, as a woman, we have to strip down to *nothing*, then they give us a robe to wear, but you have to keep the open part that would normally go in the back in the front while the doctor rubs your tits and shoves a few fingers up your snatch. anyway, joe probably popped a boner while the doc's fingers were feeling around up there haha

but thats the point....you have a robe on..yah it's open but you have a robe on. Imagine standing in the middle of a room ass naked...maybe socks on...with a guy in front of you eyeballing your junk and then poking you in the butt...if a nurs walks into the wrong room you're hosed...you're bare ass,

an open robe gives a sense of security..although slight

hey another TOTP