Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prostate Examination?
pretty clear

I haven't had one
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
So the doc got to see Producer Joe's TAINT! Did he tell you how it looked??? I'm jealous...I wanna see Joe's taint!
i had a kidney stone at 25 and the doctor said bend over.... ouch!
What about the poll option for not having one?
Derek Wrote:What about the poll option for not having one?

i realized that after the fact....can i change it? can you?

take out 50+
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Derek Wrote:What about the poll option for not having one?

i realized that after the fact....can i change it? can you?

take out 50+

no you suck at polls

[Image: ThisThreadSucks.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Where do you think my screen name came from?
Fistor Wrote:Where do you think my screen name came from?

I would NOT like a doctor punching my prostate
Fistor Wrote:Where do you think my screen name came from?

I would NOT like a doctor punching my prostate

How do you know? has it been done?
Sorry, I should've clarified. I'm a giver, not a taker.
Fistor Wrote:Sorry, I should've clarified. I'm a giver, not a taker.

Bout time you showed up, where you been at ?

I smited you just for old time's sake.

And, I've never had one, but maybe some time soon.
Wowie Groovie !
I had one at 18...but it was a Navy physical.

*sings* In the Navy, you can sail the seven seas...
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Sorry, I should've clarified. I'm a giver, not a taker.

Bout time you showed up, where you been at ?

I smited you just for old time's sake.

Sometimes work becomes such a hassle that I just have to attend to it.
I don't need one!
15 Second Fight Wrote:I don't need one!

YES YOU DO!!
I always thought it was around age 40 . . . but then again, my grandfather had prostate problems, so . . . oh nevermind, I'm not going there.

P.S. I don't need one either.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So Hotwings goes in for a prostate examination and the Doctor says: "i'm sorry Mr. Wings but i'm afraid you may have cancer of the prostate and may need further examinations...probably daily." Hotwings sorry to hear this states that he'll probably want a second opinion. Hotwings skips to another doctor and assumes the position for the exam, the Doc puts on a glove and winds up for the pitch when suddenly Hotwings screams...

The second Doc asks: "Whats the matter?"

Hotwings: "I just realized you've got a hand on my shoulder....!"
Doc 2: 'Yeah, so..."
Hotwings: "At my first exam Doc 1 had BOTH hands on my shoulders!!!"
I was 18, and getting my first "real" job out of high school. I must say, my doctor had really soft hands.
I wonder if Joe's doc blew lightly into his ear as he did the exam...
I had a complete physical at 21 and had my prostrate checked. To make matters worse the doctor tried to have a conversation during it. It didn't help.
I just had a physical. I'm 27. No prostate exam. And apparently being a vegetarian has prevented my long family history of high cholesterol from affecting me. Woop woop.
Just because more than one doctor does it at an earlier age doesn't make it cool. It just means there's more than one pervy rape-doctor out there. I bet the doctor deliberately told Hot Wings to bring in any young male friends like Joe so that he could have his way with them.
residentialevil Wrote:I had a complete physical at 21 and had my prostrate checked. To make matters worse the doctor tried to have a conversation during it. It didn't help.

I was talking with the doctor when I had my vasectomy. That and the Valium helped to ease the tension.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
23, went in for a physical a couple months back and there wasn't any mention of such a thing.
I have to say, with all the medical advances and technological advances, you'd think they could come up with a better way to check a prostate or for a hernia. I mean really! I think I'm going with the perv doc theory.
Alright, you guys all bitch about prostate exams, but you don't have your feet in stirrups with a cold metal contraption holding you open while your doctor tries to make you feel "comfortable".
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Alright, you guys all bitch about prostate exams, but you don't have your feet in stirrups with a cold metal contraption holding you open while your doctor tries to make you feel "comfortable".

I can vouch for that 'cause I never seen something sooooooooooooooooooo awkward in my life. I took my wife to listen to my daughter's heartbeat for the first time, while we were in the examining room, the doctor said...well might as well check you out...unfortunately, i chose the wrong seat to read the sports illustrated 'cause by the time I looked up...I saw something that resembled salad tongs or whatever the hell they are and the stirrups and all that crazy stuff....I, do, in-fact will say that a woman's full exam is worse than anything we will face gents!
vsangelchick Wrote:Alright, you guys all bitch about prostate exams, but you don't have your feet in stirrups with a cold metal contraption holding you open while your doctor tries to make you feel "comfortable".

I must be going to the wrong doctor, cause that is exactly what happened last time I went. And the sad thing is I only went in to have my hearing checked.
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So Hotwings goes in for a prostate examination and the Doctor says: "i'm sorry Mr. Wings but i'm afraid you may have cancer of the prostate and may need further examinations...probably daily." Hotwings sorry to hear this states that he'll probably want a second opinion. Hotwings skips to another doctor and assumes the position for the exam, the Doc puts on a glove and winds up for the pitch when suddenly Hotwings screams...

Hahahahaaaa. ::Crickets::
Wowie Groovie !

You said it. And that is one of the more friendly procedures.
That's what she said.
Titan ! Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:So Hotwings goes in for a prostate examination and the Doctor says: "i'm sorry Mr. Wings but i'm afraid you may have cancer of the prostate and may need further examinations...probably daily." Hotwings sorry to hear this states that he'll probably want a second opinion. Hotwings skips to another doctor and assumes the position for the exam, the Doc puts on a glove and winds up for the pitch when suddenly Hotwings screams...

Hahahahaaaa. ::Crickets::

Sad it did suck

but hey...TOTP
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I wonder if Joe's doc blew lightly into his ear as he did the exam...

..and spoke sweet nothings in his ear too?????
The first finger in my butt was when I was 15. Severe appendicitis. No warning, just "Does this hurt?"

Fast forward 25 years, and I think I'm growing a third nut down there (Yes, Mrs. Ten, there's only supposed to be two). I set up an appointment for my family doc, and my wife sets me up an appointment with a urologist doc she works with. So, I see the urologist doc first. I've played softball with this female urologist. As I'm thinking that's awkward, she jams her finger home, and asks "How do you like the new office?" I...I couldn't answer. She gave me some kind of analysis, and diagnosis, the only part of which I hear is that it's no big deal.
The very next day, I have the checkup with my doctor, as I try to tell him what she said, I can't, because through most of what she said, the only thing I could hear in my head was "She had her finger in your @ss..She had her FINGER in YOUR @ss..Dude, her FINGER WAS IN YOUR @SS JUST NOW!"
Since I couldn't explain adequately to my family doctor...My ham-handed, sausage fingered family doctor, he decided he needed to see for himself.

3 DRE's in 25 years, 2 of them on consecutive days.
No Beergeek! Lose the clown. I totally can't handle it.

.........shivering
I was the student nurse who wrote into the show that they read on-air. Most articles I found said a digital rectal exam for prostate cancer screening was not needed until age forty or even 50 depending on race if the individual is asymptomatic. I'll have to ask one of the docs at work what the deal is.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I would NOT like a doctor punching my prostate

How do you know? has it been done?

I have heared that prostates are highly sensitive to touch....
boizalynne Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:How do you know? has it been done?

I have heared that prostates are highly sensitive to touch....

have you been sneak attacking your husband?

Undecided
boizalynne Wrote:I have heared that prostates are highly sensitive to touch....

have you been sneak attacking your husband?

Undecided
HA... I don't think he would take kindly to me sneak attacking his prostate.... also I do not fancy my index finger knuckle deep in butthole....
got one when i was 16 before i had my apendix out. it was a decent looking female doctor and i joked about it later by say i was getting more action the most of the kids my age.
When I was 32, I had a construction accident where I fell 10' off a plank and landed in a sitting position. In the ER in severe pain, the doc (a woman) told me that "rectal muscle tone" was an indicator of spinal cord damage. After she checked out my "rectal muscle tone", I commented, "And not even a kiss to go with it."

Also, I found a pic of HW's and Joe's doc:
[Image: Herbert_%28Family_Guy%29.JPG]