Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Morning!
Has anyone isolated this audio clip? If so, can you post it? It is definitely ringtone material.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I think that'll be a good ring tone.

Someone's going to have to help me put it onto my phone :-[
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
All I know is that it gets stuck in my head all the time. That is Free Beer right?
Zaniac Wrote:All I know is that it gets stuck in my head all the time. That is Free Beer right?

It's a clip from another local radio station, the morning talk show guy actually says good morning like that
dino Wrote:I think that'll be a good ring tone.

Someone's going to have to help me put it onto my phone :-[

There's a program out there that will send it as a text message with an attachment. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to the internets and it worked for me when I had a different phone.

Now I can connect my phone directly to my computer with a USB cord and you may be able to as well.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Great idea! If so, would it be possible to post it? I'd like that for a ringtone also.

There is a way to send yourself an audio clip if you have iTunes and a Verizon phone. You need to shorten the sound clip to just be the sound that you want. Right click on the song, click Get Info, then Options to enter the start and end times desired, and OK. Then right click on the song again and select Convert Selection to mp3. Then you will have a second version of the song. Figure out which one is the shorter version (with just the sound clip) and find where it's located on your hard drive. Find it in your hard drive, then right click and select Rename to change the extension to ".mid" for example nameofsong.mid. Finally... go into your email, attach the .mid file, and send it to your number @vzwpix.com, eg <!-- e --><a href="mailto:1234567890@vzwpix.com">1234567890@vzwpix.com</a><!-- e -->. When you receive it on your phone, you may have to save it as an audio file before making it your ringtone. Capisce?
That's what she said.
If you have a relatively new phone it should come with a USB cord. All you do is plug it in and transfer music to your phone, if you have an MP3 player on your phone like most new ones now do.
Ohh sorry,I didn't know that wasn't them. I am not a radio Geek. This happens to be the only radio show I listen to.
I think it stemmed from the airhorn blowing incident where all the neighbor stations heard it on air, and one of the other guys said "WOW" so they grabbed that for a drop and then they used how he says g'morning too.
Kate Wrote:If you have a relatively new phone it should come with a USB cord. All you do is plug it in and transfer music to your phone, if you have an MP3 player on your phone like most new ones now do.

I think that'd be true in all cases except for Verizon phones. From what I understand, they often times have things disabled in their phones, preventing you from connecting via USB.
I can't do it tonight, because I'm an old man and I'm about to go to bed, but I can isolate the clip tomorrow and post it for you all.
Lets see if this works. I did it in wav and mp3

Download Good Morning wav.wav

Download Good Morning mp3.mp3
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Best. Drop. Ever.
YES!!! Officially my text message tone. Thanks Dino!

For those that do have Verizon, just save the audio clip as .mid instead of .mp3 or .wav. Then email it to yourself at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:yournumber@vzwpix.com">yournumber@vzwpix.com</a><!-- e -->.
That's what she said.