Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to . . .
this freakin message board. DAMMIT I can't pull myself away from it . . . I mean I am working but find myself drifting back after each task I complete just to check it out. I even have my husband dreaming about posting on it . . . I not only caused myself a new addiction, but one for my innocent husband.

So how about you. Are you addicted yet?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hi my name is Titan and I'm a FBHW mssage board addict.
Wowie Groovie !
hello Titan,

Where's the coffee and smokes?
Hi my name is Allyson and I too am a FBHW message board addict. I've been clean for 15 minutes. I knew I hit rock bottom when I started talking about the forum in my daily life to those who don't care or even know who FBHW are. Just looking for some support.
That's what she said.
Hello, I am Mike and I am an addict. It got so bad that last night my internet went down for most of the night and I went berserk. All is vague, I think I killed someone, ran over like 4 puppies, 3 kittens, and a robin's egg. Most of the rest is a red blur. When I came out of the haze I remember wearing a pirate had, and clown shoes and nothing else. I was 3 blocks from home and everything smelled like oranges.

In all seriousness, yeah this board is addictive.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
....man, I thought you said Free Beer was gonna be here.....I hurt all over....
jus' P Wrote:....man, I thought you said Free Beer was gonna be here.....I hurt all over....

Waaaaaa . . . i'm sad about stuff. :-*
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I was addicted to this message board, but now im on the patch
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I was addicted to this message board, but now im on the patch

Looks like you might need a new patch . . . with your 400+ posts. Must have got a defective one. Smile
rehab is for quitters.....
jus' P Wrote:rehab is for quitters.....

What not chasing me anymore?
I need the patch. I am addicted.
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:rehab is for quitters.....

What not chasing me anymore?

Hell, I thought I caught you?...Are we playin' catch and release? :-*
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What not chasing me anymore?

Hell, I thought I caught you?...Are we playin' catch and release? :-*

Sorry . . . I should have used the proper word . . . stalking not chasing. Wink
My internet went down, and I found myself wandering with Sean Astin and that other kid in the Lord of the Rings place. No pirate hat or clown shoes though, maybe a homicide, but only a small one.
Wowie Groovie !
Somebody call CSI.
wienerpoopie Wrote:I was addicted to this message board, but now im on the patch

now you gotta find a patch for tube steak
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

now you gotta find a patch for tube steak

HAHA

[Image: inetspoken.jpg]
Kate Wrote:I need the patch. I am addicted.

I can get you some i steal them from rite-aid
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Kate Wrote:I need the patch. I am addicted.

I can get you some i steal them from rite-aid

Why you gotta be a thief?
I'm quite addicted but I've been keeping myself from posting snarky/mean things lol because I don't want to be a jerk... I leave the mean things for my myspace blog lol
I think my wife is sick of me talking about this forum and FBHW. She's learned more about the show in the past two weeks than she has in the last two years.
potthole Wrote:I think my wife is sick of me talking about this forum and FBHW. She's learned more about the show in the past two weeks than she has in the last two years.

I guess I should consider myself lucky because my sig.other loves the show too ;D
potthole Wrote:I think my wife is sick of me talking about this forum and FBHW. She's learned more about the show in the past two weeks than she has in the last two years.

My GF just rolls her eyes a bit when I talk about the show and says..."Really....that's nice." She does look at me funny when I start singing "Tell me how my taint look."
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Peachs Wrote:I'm quite addicted but I've been keeping myself from posting snarky/mean things lol because I don't want to be a jerk... I leave the mean things for my myspace blog lol

Don't hold back. Tell the people how you really feel.
Fistor Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I'm quite addicted but I've been keeping myself from posting snarky/mean things lol because I don't want to be a jerk... I leave the mean things for my myspace blog lol

Don't hold back. Tell the people how you really feel.

haha for now, I think I'll just keep a lid on it.. til someone says/does something to piss me off... Then I'll let them have it...
Peachs Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Don't hold back. Tell the people how you really feel.

haha for now, I think I'll just keep a lid on it.. til someone says/does something to piss me off... Then I'll let them have it...

Do you honestly think the plural form of peach is "Peachs"?

Where the Eff did you go to school?

Tonguerovoke:
Peachs Wrote:

I guess I should consider myself lucky because my sig.other loves the show too ;D

I'm sure my husband loves the fact that I find FB&HW interesting, he got me started on it. However, it is kinda funny how I have him addicted to this message board.
Peachs Wrote:I guess I should consider myself lucky because my sig.other loves the show too ;D

My wife likes the show and will listen on her morning drive to work, she'd just tell you that she doesn't care enough about it to know all the stuff I tell her about from here.
potthole Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I guess I should consider myself lucky because my sig.other loves the show too ;D

My wife likes the show and will listen on her morning drive to work, she'd just tell you that she doesn't care enough about it to know all the stuff I tell her about from here.

Oh we have many moments of laughter from this board . . . almost as much as the show.