Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caddyshack ? Greatest Ever ?
Well ?
Wowie Groovie !
Top 25, maybe.....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I meant a thread about our favorite comedies of all time. You know how every so often FBHW will disect a list. I thought maybe we could provide it.
jus' P Wrote:I meant a thread about our favorite comedies of all time. You know how every so often FBHW will disect a list. I thought maybe we could provide it.

You could start the thread . . . that would be a good one.

As far as this one goes, no I do not think Caddyshack was the greatest ever, but I love watching that groundhog dance . . . he can really move.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I meant a thread about our favorite comedies of all time. You know how every so often FBHW will disect a list. I thought maybe we could provide it.

You could start the thread . . . that would be a good one.

As far as this one goes, no I do not think Caddyshack was the greatest ever, but I love watching that groundhog dance . . . he can really move.

If I wasn't busy working.....besides, you know I can't sew.
Titan ! Wrote:Well? We're waiting!

Fixed.

You deserve the bad karma for not having the wherewithal to post a Caddyshack quote in a Caddyshack thread.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Well? We're waiting!

Fixed.

You deserve the bad karma for not having the wherewithal to post a Caddyshack quote in a Caddyshack thread.

I can't win.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/mcFz-t__sJQ&hl=en[/flash]
Wowie Groovie !
i voted wrong....recount!

top 25...maybe
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's quite good, but i can instantaneously think of another comedy of the same general era sharing an actor that is 300X better the movie than caddy shack: GHOSTBUSTERS
providencecrow Wrote:It's quite good, but i can instantaneously think of another comedy of the same general era sharing an actor that is 300X better the movie than caddy shack: GHOSTBUSTERS

I saw ghostbusters in the theatre, and maybe once or twice on VHS at home, but I haven't ever really wanted to re-watch it. Caddyshack on the other hand, is one of those anytime movies, where I can watch it whenever, and at any point in the movie and be just as entertained as the first time I saw it.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:It's quite good, but i can instantaneously think of another comedy of the same general era sharing an actor that is 300X better the movie than caddy shack: GHOSTBUSTERS

I saw ghostbusters in the theatre, and maybe once or twice on VHS at home, but I haven't ever really wanted to re-watch it. Caddyshack on the other hand, is one of those anytime movies, where I can watch it whenever, and at any point in the movie and be just as entertained as the first time I saw it.

I would actually put both of those movies in that category, but i may also be artificially biased because im a product of the 1980s and have many fond memories of the saturday morning ghostbuster cartoon.
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I saw ghostbusters in the theatre, and maybe once or twice on VHS at home, but I haven't ever really wanted to re-watch it. Caddyshack on the other hand, is one of those anytime movies, where I can watch it whenever, and at any point in the movie and be just as entertained as the first time I saw it.

I would actually put both of those movies in that category, but i may also be artificially biased because im a product of the 1980s and have many fond memories of the saturday morning ghostbuster cartoon.

For me, 80's cartoons began and ended with G.I. Joe. Anything else was 4th place. Though I do remember "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon being pretty good for the usualy Saturday morning fare.

Anyone remember Cartoon Express on USA network? 4 hours of animated bliss on Sunday mornings. Soooo much better than going to church.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Though I do remember "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon being pretty good for the usualy Saturday morning fare.

Unfortunately it does suck pretty bad. They included a couple episodes of it on the Ghostbusters II dvd, which i have watched recently, and its a lot more terrible than i remember from when i was like 6
providencecrow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Though I do remember "The Real Ghostbusters" cartoon being pretty good for the usualy Saturday morning fare.

Unfortunately it does suck pretty bad. They included a couple episodes of it on the Ghostbusters II dvd, which i have watched recently, and its a lot more terrible than i remember from when i was like 6

I feel you brother. I watched part of an episode of GIjoe on youtube a few weeks ago and I had to shut it off after 2 minutes. That stuff was the shizz back in 85, but it just doesn't hold up now
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I feel you brother. I watched part of an episode of GIjoe on youtube a few weeks ago and I had to shut it off after 2 minutes. That stuff was the shizz back in 85, but it just doesn't hold up now

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HAcg-kMC4QA
Go fuck yourself. Hard.