Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW Celebrity Beer Pong Tournament!
Wouldn't it be awesome? Give the proceeds to charity or something?
[Image: fffc5d35.jpg]
Or am I the only around here that actually plays beer pong?
No we all play but Michigan liquor laws outlaw drinking games in an establishment with a liquor licence. The only way this is viable is by playing without beer in the cups and any drinking would be voluntary, and what fun is that?
I've been to a couple tournaments in MI and we still had fun. Plus Zane can't drink anyways!!!
toddlerfondler Wrote:No we all play but Michigan liquor laws outlaw drinking games in an establishment with a liquor licence. The only way this is viable is by playing without beer in the cups and any drinking would be voluntary, and what fun is that?

Yeah, i think GRD did have water pong going on not that long ago....
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
toddlerfondler Wrote:The only way this is viable is by playing without beer in the cups and any drinking would be voluntary, and what fun is that?

As long as it would be for a good cause, and that's good enough for me!
Used to play back in college. You know, I just might have to get the wife to play a game of it one night. That could get fun. Big Grin
Love Ping Pong! Haven't played a drinkin' game in years. Beer Pong looks fun, but the wifey only drinks Jack...Could be a short game.
wienerpoopie Wrote:Yeah, i think GRD did have water pong going on not that long ago....

I actually work for www.pongalong.com the company who donated a portable beer pong table to WGRD and the beer pong table producer joe used in "beer pong table of doom" stunt. WGRD uses our beer pong tables in place of the "Wheel of Winning" If you make a cup you get whatever prize is written on the bottom of the cup.

I've talked to FreeBeer&HotWings in the past about puting something together some on-air prizes for the show and giveaways. We'd be happy help with a FBHW Celebrity Tournament for charity if it ever happens.
[Image: bpt-8-professional-beer-pong-table.jpg]
Sorry if this sounds like a shameless plug. I wish I had the *Cha-Ching* sound fx Zane uses when people plug stuff.
jus' P Wrote:Love Ping Pong! Haven't played a drinkin' game in years. Beer Pong looks fun, but the wifey only drinks Jack...Could be a short game.

I could drink my Jack coolers . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
jus' P Wrote:Love Ping Pong! Haven't played a drinkin' game in years. Beer Pong looks fun, but the wifey only drinks Jack...Could be a short game.

Beer Pong is very fun. It's super easy to play too. I don't recommend playing with Jack... We played Jager Bomb pong once and I almost died!!!

haha
15 Second Fight Wrote:

Beer Pong is very fun. It's super easy to play too. I don't recommend playing with Jack... We played Jager Bomb pong once and I almost died!!!

haha

wow...DO any two people play the same way? Anybody know a real simple format? That's almost as bad as trying to convince Southerners that there are NO leaners in Horseshoes!!
jus' P Wrote:wow...DO any two people play the same way? Anybody know a real simple format? That's almost as bad as trying to convince Southerners that there are NO leaners in Horseshoes!!

The game is very simple. Normally 4 people play (2-on-2.) The goal is to get rid of the opposing teams cups before they get rid of yours. You play with either 10 or 6 cups depending on how messy you want to get.

Check out www.pongrules.com it's a cool website that allows you to post your own "house rules" and view others.
It's very hard to find 2 people that play exactly the same.

Here's Pong A Long's Official rules: http://www.pongalong.com/resources/pdf/O..._RULES.pdf

These are pretty simple set of rules with a few variations.
One of the best beer pong tables ever made resides at Michigan State.
[Image: Sparty8PersonBeerPongTable.jpg]

An F'n 8 Person Beer Pong Table!

If there are two things that spartys know to do it's drink and excessively.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:One of the best beer pong tables ever made resides at Michigan State.
[Image: Sparty8PersonBeerPongTable.jpg]

An F'n 8 Person Beer Pong Table!

If there are two things that spartys know to do it's drink and excessively.

I've played on that table! It rocked until it was left outsided and the weather destroyed it.
The people at Pong A Long.com want to offer FBHW listeners a discount worth $5.00 off any of their portable beer pong tables.

[Image: fbhw-pong.jpg]

ENJOY!!!