Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHERE THE EFF IS SEGMENT 16?
DOES ANY KNOW WHY THE 16TH SEGMENT WASNT ON THE PODCAST....I WANT MY 3.00 BACK!
Shut up, jerk. I skipped it. It sucked. We sat around and were boring. I'll post 16 tomorrow...if we don't suck.

eric
Brian Wrote:DOES ANY KNOW WHY THE 16TH SEGMENT WASNT ON THE PODCAST....I WANT MY 3.00 BACK!

CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
zane Wrote:Shut up, jerk. I skipped it. It sucked. We sat around and were boring. I'll post 16 tomorrow...if we don't suck.

eric

come on zane, you minger. I want a free one year subscription to your podcast for my inconvienance.
Brian Wrote:DOES ANY KNOW WHY THE 16TH SEGMENT WASNT ON THE PODCAST....I WANT MY 3.00 BACK!

I don't know what we are yelling about.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Brian Wrote:
zane Wrote:Shut up, jerk. I skipped it. It sucked. We sat around and were boring. I'll post 16 tomorrow...if we don't suck.

eric

come on zane, you minger. I want a free one year subscription to your podcast for my inconvienance.

[Image: Training%20pg%20crying.jpg]

IM SAD ABOUT STUFF!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!

eric

Today did kinda suck...and what's with the teasing every segment over and over.. it's a time filler I know but sheesh!
Queenie Wrote:

I don't know what we are yelling about.

the last part of the show was so bad they didn't post it for podders...you didn't miss anything
Brian Wrote:

eric

Your face is a inconvenience.
OUCH! :'(
Your face is a inconvenience. [/quote]

OUCH! :'([/quote]

Thats what happens when you Eff with Zane.
Bang! Wrote:
Brian Wrote:come on zane, you minger. I want a free one year subscription to your podcast for my inconvienance.

Your face is a inconvenience.

lol, sorry but that was funny. so uncalled for.

[Image: two_dollars.jpg]
"I want my two dollars!!!"
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I don't know what we are yelling about.

the last part of the show was so bad they didn't post it for podders...you didn't miss anything

Sorry babe . . . I was quoting Steve Carrell
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
yeah the teasing gets annoying. they spend have a segment teasing about upcoming segments. and why the hell did we have to hear the 15 sec fight 100 times today. The show lacks creativity lately
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:the last part of the show was so bad they didn't post it for podders...you didn't miss anything

Sorry babe . . . I was quoting Steve Carrell

You were quoting Brick Tamland.
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sorry babe . . . I was quoting Steve Carrell

Whatever dude . . .dude, your squirrel looks hungry.
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Sorry babe . . . I was quoting Steve Carrell

You call Dino wrong?

dino Wrote:
zeb Wrote:HOW THE HELL DID THIS TOPIC GET STARTED?

[Steve Carell drop]I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT![/drop]

Please see forum etiquette post please.
He's just confused. It's Brick Tamland. Steve Carrell plays Brick. I'm being picky.